Hidden Mickey?

Kim W.

Earning My Ears
Several of the planning books I've looked at mentioned looking for the hidden Mickey's while in line. Is there a list of where and how many we should be looking for?

Thanks

I first learned about Hidden Mickey's from the WDW web pages. I noticed that on some of the pages for attractions there was a little black Mickey head with nothing around it. It "linked" when I moused over it so I clicked it. I spent the rest of the day reading through all the attractions and making a list of all the hidden Mickey's. After our trip we realized that there were many many more. LIsts are fun, but it is even more fun to start noticing them on your own. Our (then) 5 yo dd could spot them even when we couldn't. We were at Pizza Hut one night not long ago and they had an advertisement for some special and she suddenly shrieked, "THERE'S A HIDDEN MICKEY!" Sure enough there were three pizzas arranged like a Mickey head!

Have fun on your quest for the hidden Mickey's!

:earsgirl:
57 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter