Hidden Mickey Wedding Ideas...

I've loved Mickey forever so of course there have to be a few mickey items at my wedding in April. We're going to have a mickey and minnie cake topper underneath the main cake where a fountain usually is and have flowers all around it. My little flower girl insists on having a mickey pin so I'm going to get a mickey and minnie bride and groom pin and put it on her dress, she'll love it :) All your ideas are great..where did you get the pins to put in the flowers?

where did you get the pins to put in the flowers?

Well I'm thinking of buying a box of mickey earrings
mick100117_02.jpg

and I think my sister can figure something to put it on the flowers

My flower girl say on BBB the mickey barrette they use with the bun. DOes anyone know where these can be found without having to go to BBB. It's highly unlikly we will be back to wdw before our wedding.

I love this thread :bride: I am too having a mickey & minnie themed wedding (here in NJ) and then we will be going on a celebrity cruise and a disneymoon after the wedding.

I love the ideas! We had Mickey STD magnets and Mickey invites. We are also using disney garden statues as centerpieces with flower rings (I got them from disneyshopping.com for like $9 each)

I'm trying to find some more mickey things to add in

I was inspired by a Disser... I then googled Disney themed Weddings and found this article...

http://www.mickeynews.com/Columns/DisplayColumn.asp_Q_id_E_326

I love the idea of having each table be its own unique theme. I went to the Disney website but all the figurines were expensive. I am going to keep my out for Disney characters that are not an arm and a leg.

My Main Table: Donald and Daisy in wedding outfits
Other tables:
Sleeping Beauty: Aurora and Prince Charming with Red Roses
Beauty and the Beast: Belle and Beast in their dance outfits surrounded by gold/yellow roses
Cinderella: Cinderlla and Prince Charming maybe a glass slipper and blue roses
Little Mermaid: Fishbowl with greenery and Ariel inside it (No water), Eric sitting above the fishbowl or Wedding Ariel and Eric

I am having fun thinking of a way to play this up without haviing it look like a young girl's bday party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter