• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hidden Mickey/Easter eggs in AKV DVD

SusanWasHere

<font color=green>I'm on the left<br><font color=d
hey all!
not sure if anyone posted this or not, did a search but nothing came up. i was watching my AKV DVD today and was on the special features section. while moving the cursor around, i noticed that sometimes a mickey head would appear where there wasn't any icon. after seeing it in a few places on there, i clicked on it. :thumbsup2 it takes you to scenes with Casey around the world at other destinations with little "secrets" about each place. they only last a few seconds, but were cute to see! i didn't have a ton of time to play around or see what other pages had them, but that one had ones for at least france, england, san fran. maybe more, just can't remember lol!! :rotfl: if anyone finds any others, let me know :) i love the little easter egg mickey heads!! :banana:

Yup, my husband, the gamer/Easter Egg hunter clicked on them all. Who knew??? Yes, they were fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter