• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi I'm new

The Charmed One

We got married on the 4th Oct 2006 at Cypress Grov
Hi,

I've just joined so I thought I'd say hello (I hope I have put this in the right place), my family and I are planning our next trip for sept/oct 2006, where me and my df are going to get married, (I've been reading in the wedding section), at the moment we're looking around as we want to stay for 4 weeks, so I'm glad I found this forum as I'm sure I'll be asking for some help soon,

Woo x ::MinnieMo :cheer2: ::MinnieMo :cheer2:

Charmed one

Welcome to our family :wave:

You will find tons of information here on the Disboard.

We are planning our trip for this Oct. If you are going in Oct. make sure you attend the MNSSHP(Mickeys not so scary Halloween Party) It is not to be missed. :banana:

Have a Disney Day

John
:wave:

:cheer2: You'll learn lots of tips and great info here to help you plan your trip.Have fun!
Kirsten :cool1: :bounce: :shamrock: :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter