• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi I am new

MandyLee121

Earning My Ears
Hello, I'm not sure where to dive into all of these wonderful boards so I thought I would just introduced myself. My name is Amanda. I teach 9th grade literature, and I just discovered The Dis over summer break. I just got married in April and my honeymoon (in Disney World ) will be the last week of November/first week of December. Which also means I will turn 30 in Disney!!! And I found The Dis Unplugged 5 Worst Restaurants in Disney World when we're getting ready to book our ADRs and now I watch every day! My favorite Disney movie and character is Beauty and the Beast and Belle. I am a brunette who loves literature and married a tall hairy man so I just look at it as my life story. I am so excited to meet everyone on these boards and hopefully get some help planning my magical fairy tale honeymoon ^_^

Hello, I'm not sure where to dive into all of these wonderful boards so I thought I would just introduced myself. My name is Amanda. I teach 9th grade literature, and I just discovered The Dis over summer break. I just got married in April and my honeymoon (in Disney World ) will be the last week of November/first week of December. Which also means I will turn 30 in Disney!!! And I found The Dis Unplugged 5 Worst Restaurants in Disney World when we're getting ready to book our ADRs and now I watch every day! My favorite Disney movie and character is Beauty and the Beast and Belle. I am a brunette who loves literature and married a tall hairy man so I just look at it as my life story. I am so excited to meet everyone on these boards and hopefully get some help planning my magical fairy tale honeymoon ^_^
Hi, Amanda! We're so glad you found us! Welcome!

:welcome:

Hi Belle... erhm, I mean Amanda! :teeth:

Congrats on your wedding and of course a very Warm Disney Welcome!
:welcome::smickey::welcome:

I celebrated both my 30th birthday and my honeymoon at Walt Disney World. And it was all so amazing! pixiedust:

Everything from the attention and friendliness of the CM's when I began calling and booking. Everyone asking if for a special occasion and I happily shared my plans. They really went out of their way to accommodate and make sure that I didn't miss out on anything along the way of planning and booking. :teacher:

And it seemed like some pixie dust spilled over to the information the CM's at WDW pulled up when I arrived too. :tink:
Was upgraded to the Honeymoon Suite (but I had only booked a standard room with AP discount) at The Wilderness Lodge for the honeymoon. Got matching Groom pins and ears when checking in to Yacht Club Concierge, plus a last minute ADR surprise at The Yachtman's Steakhouse, even though I had tried to get a specific table for the longest time and it was fully booked by the windows towards Crescent Lake with the Boardwalk view. The concierge manage to make it happen anyway! :banana:

And for my 30th Birthday I had balloons and a card from Mickey Mouse in each room I checked in to during that visit (stayed at ASM, WL and BWI). Plus a huge B-Day pin to wear at the parks and other goodies along the way. I sure felt really well treated and special as a 30 year old kid! :rotfl::thumbsup2

I am sure that you are going to really enjoy it to the fullest, and my best personal tip to you is not to ever be shy of your reason to visit. The CM's will take the best care of you all the way! :smickey:

:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter