• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi from Bonnie Scotland!

KeriZigZag

Earning My Ears
Hello! My name's Keri, I'm a guid Scots lass and a VERY big fan of the Disneyland Resort in CA. I'm very excited to have discovered Disboards! We lived in the CA Bay Area for several years back when our daughter was little, and we've been back in Scotland for a few years now. We were frequent visitors to DLR back in the day (1998-2005) and in May 2015 we'll be there for the first time since 2011. Looking forward to seeing all the updates & getting some up-to-date info from you lovely people! Thank you for having me

Welcome!

My niece just spent a semester in Scotland and LOVED it.

Glad to hear you enjoy Disneyland so much. You should definitely check out the Disneyland board here.

pixiedust:

Welcome! My Mother in Law was from Dumbarton so we are a little Scottish crazy at our house! We lived in San Diego for 2 years and loved going to Disneyland! We try to go back every few years. We will be at WDW this Christmas.
Elizabeth:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter