Hi Everyone!

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
Man, I feel like it's been ages since I last got on here. How are you guys? I have had such a crazy hectic summer. But now that school is a little more than a week away I think my life will get all the busier.
This summer I have really been missing vmk, there is just nothing out there that even compares to it. I never get on the computer anymore (which is probably a good thing) since vmk closed. It's just not the same.
Well anyways, just wanted to let you guys know I haven't left the dis yet.:)

Hey! Haven't seen you for a while

Glad to see you

Too bad it closed, most of the Dis VMK population has moved :sad:

This summer was not the same without VMK, even though it would have been my first full summer (I started in august of last year)

It would have been my 1st birthday on the 29th of July... :sad:

Hey! Haven't seen you for a while

Glad to see you

Too bad it closed, most of the Dis VMK population has moved :sad:

This summer was not the same without VMK, even though it would have been my first full summer (I started in august of last year)

It would have been my 1st birthday on the 29th of July... :sad:

Tiki month :( Luckily i joined in 2006 for my first time so i got 2 years I joined in October..Halloween month. I was a horrible noob bc i never came to DISboards and i got ban then i re-joiend in green month of march 2007
--------------------------------
On topic wb cat

Tiki month :( Luckily i joined in 2006 for my first time so i got 2 years I joined in October..Halloween month. I was a horrible noob bc i never came to DISboards and i got ban then i re-joiend in green month of march 2007
--------------------------------
On topic wb cat

July was not, it was water parks

August was Tiki;)

I joined Aug 2006 and boy I was such a noob too! OMG, it was so funny! I miss those days. :(

I KNOW

A few times this summer some things reminded me of VMK.

I miss my friends too much.

I'm glad to see a few people still on the boards xD

I barely go on here now.. But i'm always on the teen board.

(still here)

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter