• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi Everyone...We're home and married!!

WDWINJUNE!

Married My Prince Charming at Sunset Pointe
Hello everyone!

We are home from our wonderful wedding and honeymoon trip! We had a fantastic time and it was just about as perfect as it could've been :cloud9: My DH had no problems with his tonsils (or his epilepsy which I was also worried about) during the trip. We are so happy and really had the time of our lives! :love:

I will definitely write up a trip report and post pictures as soon as I get a chance. Still have a lot of unpacking to do and also planning the home reception. Thank you all for all of the help and well wishes! :goodvibes

Laura

Congrats, Laura! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures.
And I'm so glad to hear that your DH was healthy the whole time!

Amanda :sunny:

Congratulations Laura! I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful time and your DH was healthy for the entire trip. I can't wait to see some pictures ;)

Congratulations! So glad to hear everything went so smoothly, can't wait to hear the details! :cloud9:

Congratulations! So glad everything went well :goodvibes

Congrats...I am so happy to hear that you both had a wonderful time. I am sure it was absolutely memorable! :)

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Congratulations! So glad things went super and you guys had a great time. Can't wait to read about your trip and see all your pictures!

Welcome home!!! Congrats on your wedding and the good health for both of you!!! :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :banana:

looking forward to hearing all about it!!!!

Congratulations! Glad everything went well and I also can't wait to see pictures and the trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter