Hi everyone.. I'm new here

TheGirlin14G

For Best Results: Add Music
Hey there, I'm Marissa

I was looking for helpful Disney sites and I came across this forum, and I looked around and I figured I'd join. I've been to WDW once in July 2003 and I'm going again this April with my school's band and chorus. I'm so exicted.. we get to do music workshops and perform in the Magic Kingdom!! My friends that I'm rooming with are excited too.. we're having room-planning meetings already(aka: we go to the mall and decide who is responsible for buying certain things for the room).. I really excited to go again!.. and I love Disney movies.. I try to watch one every weekend to try to keep me sane.. last weekend was Sleeping Beauty princess: (and I love all the smiley faces! they're part of what persuaded me to join! x__x lol.. they're awesome!)

Well.. hello everyone! :wave:

Hi there & welcome to the Disney forum! You'll find this board hard to leave, & you'll spend hrs. on here, just like some of us do. :goodvibes

:cool1: Hello Marissa :cool1:
Welcome...We are here to answer any question you may have and can't wait to read your "trip report" when you get back and please post pictures.

Hello! You will have a blast in the music programs. I went with our band two years ago, and their technology and music seminars are amazing! Congratulations, I wish I could go back! ....Oh, and Sleeping Beauty is in my DVD player too. :teeth:

:rolleyes1 Hi and welcome. Good luck with the band and chorus. I'm sure you will have a great time with your friends.

Welcome, and good luck,BTW are you vocal or insturmental music?

alanapapa said:
Welcome, and good luck,BTW are you vocal or insturmental music?

I'm both.. I'm a soprano 1 in chorus and a percussionist in band. :)

Thank you everyone! It's nice to meet all of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter