Hi Everyone - I'm Back

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone,

I've been gone for a couple of weeks. My father has been really sick since September, and passed away last Saturday, so I've been spending a lot of time with him, and then we had his services. I will miss him a lot.

I'm so sorry..... I lost my parents about 6 years ago. It's a horrible feeling - my prayers are with you. :grouphug:

Dear Mary Jo,
I am so sorry for your loss, I'll be thinking good thoughts for you..........Anne

Mary Jo, I am so sorry about your dad. That is such a hard thing to go through and I am saying a prayer for you and your family. Welcome home, we have missed you! :grouphug:

My condolences to you and your family, Mary Jo. May your friends here at the boards bring you some comfort.

MaryJo, I am so sorry to hear about your father. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. - hugs -

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You were fortunate to be able to spend time together near the end. I will keep you in prayer.

I have missed you on the boards, and am sorry for your loss. It's such a difficult thing. Sending some magic pixy dust your way. Lori and Abby

My thoughts are with you. So glad that you were able to spend time with him during his last weeks.

Hi Mary Jo,
Sorry for the loss of your dad. My prayers go out to your dad and family...

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

MJ. I have been thinking about you and the rascals. I am so sorry.
Welcome back, we missed you.

Mary Jo,

I am so sorry for your family's loss. My dad passed away 13 years ago (at 54) and I still think about him almost daily. But now it is not usually sad. Anytime I plan a trip to Disneyland I think about our family trips to WDW and DL.

Sherry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter