Hi Everyone - I have a Question?

Pluto4President

DIS Veteran ºoº DVC 4ME
Does DVC offer cash discounts for the Adventurer collections. In particular The Sagamore in Lake George?

I'm afraid I'm not much help but, since nobody "else" has replied...

If you're asking if you can get discounts on "cash stays" at the resorts in the Concierge Collection ...

I've never heard of any.

Maybe someone else has more input?

DVC doesn't even offer cash reservations for non-DVC programs (except the DCL). The offerings are all for point based reservations. Of course, you can always call the resort itself and try to make a reservation directly.

The Sagamore is part of the Concierge Collection and is a grand old hotel. The setting on Lake George is beautiful.

Thanks everyone - I would need 192 points through DVC or $1600 cash with The Sagamore. I tried all for a discount, DVC, Entertainment. Oh well, just need to decide if I want to use points or pay cash. Happy Father's day to any and all Dad's!

You could make part of your reservation ( a few days) with the points you have and then ake the rest of the days on cash directly through the resort. I know that we have done this at a few of the Concierge Collection and it works out nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter