Hi Disney Cruise Family.. will the Dream ever sail again?

JecHec

Mouseketeer
Hi friends. Although excited for WISH, i loved the DREAM. will it sail again from Port Canaveral FL

Hi friends. Although excited for WISH, i loved the DREAM. will it sail again from Port Canaveral FL
I believe I read that the Dream will move to Miami when the Wish joins the fleet. Chances are she'll stay there as her home port.

I believe I read that the Dream will move to Miami when the Wish joins the fleet. Chances are she'll stay there as her home port.

Until it moves to Port Everglades in a couple of years!

I'm actually a bit unsure about what will happen, though. The Magic doesn't sail from Miami all year, but only in the winter. Is there enough interest in the 4/5-night Bahamas cruises to have two larger ships doing them all year? I don't know.

I think the Dream will basically replace the Magic, spitting time between Miami and Barcelona.

I think eventually Fantasy will move down to Port Everglades, PC will be all the new ships. Wonder will probably stay out West and then they can move the Magic around from New Orleans, Galveston and whatever new destination they might have in mind.

Sorry to hear the Dream is moving away from the East Coast. We had to cancel our Dream cruise and could only book the Wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter