• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi! (again)

minicoopercraig

DIS Veteran
hey everyone. I hope not everyone here has forgotten about me. For some reason, I haven't been on as much as I'd like, but you know, I've been busy. Well, trying to dig out from under about 3 foot of snow that got dumped one week in February to this beautiful weather we're having today. I just thought I'd drop a line and see how everyone is doing. I have a few of you on my Facebook, so I can keep up with you there, but other than that, how's everyone been? If no one answers, I'll understand, my time has passed, and the mantle has been given to another. :):hippie:

Never forgotten! Nice to have you with us again. ::yes::

Snow. Ick. Can't say as I miss that at all. However, I am heartily sick of the rain.

See you around!

Our lawn is a sodden mass where it isn't covered in standing water. We've had to let water out of our pool more than once, and will be doing so again.

Our local pub has put up TENTS (having a great Irish festival) for heaven's sake! Sheesh!

It's funny that you americans got waaaaay more snow than us up here in Canada. It was our "warmest" and "dryest" winter in eons. Oh and Hi Craig LOL

We had snow? ;)

Now its just rain and melted snow water. Lots of it. I am kinda more worried about that , I think.

Welcome Home!

( Stiil, you do need to butter me up a little...I felt so abandoned.....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter