HHN XII icon rumor...

HauntFreaks.com

Earning My Ears
thought i would pass this on to any HHN freaks out there .... Rumor has it the icon for this years event is a shy timid little girl named "Cindy"..."Sin" for short... aaww... how cute.... "but wait this little princess has an evil side.... what will the demented minds of USF do with her? ... Please... just dont let her be something like "Jacks" little sister....lol ... stay tuned

How would they have this walk around in the park... I mean it's not physically easy to transform a little girl into a monster before your eyes.

its just the icons back story.... most Pro Haunts do have a back story, something to help the actors get motivated (its not just put on some makeup and say BOO!)... its close to being a movie script... if you remember "Jack" from the past 2yrs he has a whole back story that you would never have known.... it sets the theme and the mood for the event... so the little girl wont transform before you eye.... its what lead her to be evil....
you can read "Jacks" back story here.....

She won't be walking around. She's not going to be a character like Jack, just an icon like they've done in the past. You may see her projected into smoke or soemthing like that- but never in person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter