• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHI Photographer?

Debby7

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever had family portraits done on the beach at HHI? If so what photographer did you use? Were the prices reasonable? Any information would be soooo helpful ! Thanks!

Has anyone ever had family portraits done on the beach at HHI? If so what photographer did you use? Were the prices reasonable? Any information would be soooo helpful ! Thanks!

http://www.maggieyeltonphotography.com/

We used her last year. She is super nice and very inexpensive because she just charges you for the shoot and a disc of pictures, $200-$300 I believe. After the shoot, she cleans up the photos and then sends them to you on a disc. She does not try to sucker you into ordering prints from her at 3 times the cost of getting them printed at any store near home. We are having her come again this year, my parents live on HHI.

We did have a beach photo session with Maggie Yelton. She and her husband are delightful young people and their baby is so cute! She was very patient with our 2 yr. old grandson who was a bit cranky that evening. I would highly recommend her if any one is thinking about having a photo session done on HHI !

I just saw this as I was searching for a photographer near Aulani! I know it's a late response, but thought I would post a reply in case other people search for this topic as well. We used Carrie Friesen Photography a couple years ago and loved her. Her pics are great and she is reasonably priced. She was very patient with my cranky 3 month old! You get the images on a CD with printing rights. We're having her take pictures again when we return to HHI in November!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carrie-Friesen-Photography/149590645089519

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter