HH Resort Statistics

I just stayed at HH for the first time in late June, a few days after it reopened. I had 2 nights in a studio, on my way to Florida. Here are my thoughts, mostly Covid 19 related I think. It was raining when I got there, so after the end of a long day, trying to figure out how get out and push the correct button to talk to someone to get the gate to open was frustrating at best. Then finding the check in was not super clear, so I made a few mistakes, again, mostly unmagical because of the rain.
Anyway, once all that was over, the place was great! Renting bikes is the best thing ever, we rented on a Saturday morning at 9 am, just for a day, but the bike guy said, no worries, ride as long as we wanted on Sunday, we didn't have to return them at 9.
We rode on the beach both days, rode to a restaurant, rode to Sea Pines area, just lots of fun exploring. I will go back! The Covid 19 downsides were the mask requirements, and just that feeling of being isolated. I wish there was a bigger store I guess? And more bar or restaurant area. But, as all say, there are LOTS of restaurants on Hilton Head, so we will get out there next time and find more!
Here are some of my favorite photos!

Hammock.jpgRainbow.jpgturtlenesting.jpgBikes.jpgview.jpgpier.jpgPool.jpgVies.jpg

szymcl:

Your photos are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them. Headed there (hopefully) in September. We're huge Hilton Head fans and now that we don't do the parks really, it's our favorite place.

So, there are 16 studios in buildings 11 and 12, where all the handicapped-access units are. Does anyone know how many of those 16 studios are handicapped-access, and how many are not? (WebmasterDoc?)

Thanks...This is a really great thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter