HH bedding question

mhochman

Mouseketeer
Hi all, quick quest. Family of four going next month to HH for our first time. We are staying in a one bedroom. Children are boy, aged 11, and girl, aged 7. They're at the point where they'd really prefer not to sleep in the same bed, and the tug of war or division of space battles has US preferring they not share a bed. As HH is one of the older DVC resorts, am I right in thinking that the beds in a one bedroom are the king in the bedroom and sofa bed in the living room and that's it? That there's no fold out chair like in the newer resorts. And assuming that's the case, is there room for a single mattress size air mattress?

Thanks! Can't wait for our trip! :beach:

Hi all, quick quest. Family of four going next month to HH for our first time. We are staying in a one bedroom. Children are boy, aged 11, and girl, aged 7. They're at the point where they'd really prefer not to sleep in the same bed, and the tug of war or division of space battles has US preferring they not share a bed. As HH is one of the older DVC resorts, am I right in thinking that the beds in a one bedroom are the king in the bedroom and sofa bed in the living room and that's it? That there's no fold out chair like in the newer resorts. And assuming that's the case, is there room for a single mattress size air mattress?

According to the member website, there is no sleeper chair at HHI. But the website has been known to be wrong before. But you should be able to fit a twin sized air mattress in the room.

We always stay in 1 BRs at HHI (except on rare instances), and they don't have a "chair-bed" (or at least not as of last November), but I'd say there's room for an air mattress. Enjoy! Our favorite resort.

No there isn't a sleep chair and yes there is a room for twin air mattress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter