• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HH at OKW

We loved our 2 bedroom, third floor in Bldg 13... We are booked in a GV HH which will be #25 for 2014.

I don't feel there is any advantage to staying in that group of buildings versus any of the others. There are multiple bus stops throughout the complex, and 3 other pools. I personally think it is busier in that area and we try to avoid it and stay in the Turtle pond region. From there, if you want to go to the hospitality area, it is a quick walk or take any bus and they will stop at HH are as the last stop.

Just my opinion.

Have fun

Cheryl

I see a disadvantage for Bldg 11-14 with parking. When the parking lot at the Hospitality House gets full, people park at Bldg 11-14.

Plus there is a lot of bus noise there.

We never have a car and we thought #13 was perfect, great view and we never heard a bus, close to HH, refill mugs every morning and although its the last stop, we always got a seat on the bus...it was PERFECT...would not want 14 for bus noise though.

I did a few days back in Feb. I stayed in the 2400 building (behind the HH) and was very pleased with that area. Very short walk to HH, bus stop just in front (rarely used by me...I walked over to HH for coffee before catching the bus), and easy access to the pool at HH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter