HGVC/SW grocery/restaurant???

jeff968

DIS Veteran
My family and I will be heading to Florida in just over two weeks and staying at the Hilton Grand vacation club. A couple of questions for those of you that know the area. Is there a fairly priced grocery store (publix) nearby? If not, how far is the nearest one? Second, does anyone know of any nice family restaurants near this location? Has anyone eaten at the restaurants at the HGVC? Thanks.

There's a Publix, north up Int'l Drive, about a mile or two. Ask for directions at check-in - it's not that far but hidden a bit in a strip shopping center. As you head up there, you'll pass many, many popular chain restaurants with good family pricing - every major chain you can imagine. Have a fun trip - that's a great resort! :)

I think the Publix on Central Florida Parkway, a bit east of I-Drive is closer.

HGVC does not have any restaurants. There's a small convenience store on site where you can buy milk, cereal, bread, frozen stuff, etc. but no actual restaurant.

Okay, I vaguely remember a restaurant we went to (2 years ago, so the memory is fading) that was inside a hotel (Peabody???) ... it's a hotel famous for having ducks that literally parade through the lobby. VERY nice restaurant (jacket required type of restaurant) and a fairly decent 50s-style coffee shop too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter