Hey Mindy

Your future son-in-law was on the podcast today. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kim

I KNOW!!! Isn't he great? And, a College Grad-jee-ate!!!

Will, if you get too intimidated by the big, bad parks, I'll hold your hand and show you around.

I gotta admit, I am looking forward to a review for the Petty Experience... I did it up here, and 165 mph in a race car is a lot of fun, though only slightly faster than I usually drive.

I swear I think I saw Julie on the way to the Daytona 500. We were driving by and a vehicle was pulled over by this little bridge thingy and the person standing next to it looked a lot like her (even with sunglasses on!). Anyway, I would have pulled over but didn't because:
a) the traffic was horrible and I didn't know if anyone would let me back in
b) I wasn't sure if it was Julie and didn't want to frighten anyone
c) it may have been Julie and I still didn't want to frighten anyone
d) I have a feeling why the vehicle was pulled over and where Corey was (if that was indeed them)
e) if all the above applies, I missed a great opportunity for a pin!

Watering the vegetation?

Bingo!!! There was absolutely no facilities on that particular stretch of road and people were just pulling over and taking care of business. It took us 3 hours to get from WDW to the track...never again!

If it was them, how fortuitous to get caught out by a PodSquadder!

Wouldn't that have been a total crack-up? Oh well, I was probably just seeing things since I was so determined to find Kevin and John in the World and was unsuccessful.

It's kind of like how people really don't win anything during the YOAMD promo but try to make random events sound like a prize of some kind. We were having fun doing that all weekend...some of the cheese from my burger dripped on the fries and I was trying to convince DH I had been "dreamed" a free order of cheese fries. He immediately told me not to say anything or they would probably add an extra charge to our bill! :rotfl:

Sorry we missed you!

We were in Boatwrights Friday evening but not on property at Saturday.

For the amount of times I'm on Disney property....you'd think those YOAMD folks would find me.......but noooooo.

Do I sound bitter?

Sorry we missed you!

For the amount of times I'm on Disney property....you'd think those YOAMD folks would find me.......but noooooo.

Do I sound bitter?

sound bitter, no... taste bitter, of course

Sorry we missed you!

Do I sound bitter?

That's okay Kevin...there's always next time! And of course I'm hoping to meet all of you on the cruise. :goodvibes

I swear I think I saw Julie on the way to the Daytona 500. We were driving by and a vehicle was pulled over by this little bridge thingy and the person standing next to it looked a lot like her (even with sunglasses on!). Anyway, I would have pulled over but didn't because:
a) the traffic was horrible and I didn't know if anyone would let me back in
b) I wasn't sure if it was Julie and didn't want to frighten anyone
c) it may have been Julie and I still didn't want to frighten anyone
d) I have a feeling why the vehicle was pulled over and where Corey was (if that was indeed them)
e) if all the above applies, I missed a great opportunity for a pin!

Nope, wasn't me. I am an extremely careful driver and I pride myself on having not been pulled over, since moving to FL seven years ago.:cool1:

Corey on the other hand, drives like he is in the Daytona 500 everyday! I am always a nervous wreck in the car!:scared1:

Ok, now I have to go knock on some wood.:laughing:

Nope, wasn't me. I am an extremely careful driver and I pride myself on having not been pulled over, since moving to FL seven years ago.:cool1:

Corey on the other hand, drives like he is in the Daytona 500 everyday! I am always a nervous wreck in the car!:scared1:

Ok, now I have to go knock on some wood.:laughing:

Does driving with Corey make you wish that there was a brake on the passenger side of the car? Sometimes when my DH (pecosbill) drives I press down on the floor thinking that maybe an extra brake has magically appeared. Or I sometimes yell out "their breaking!" as I see brake lights and he is still accelerating. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter