• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hey, I'm new.

TimothyG

DIS Veteran
Hey,

This is one of my first posts here and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Tim and I'm 17 years old. I love Disney World. I have been there several times and am going again in July, can't wait to ride the rides again and just see everything. :cool1:

I have been reading on the DIS for a while and can't wait to start becoming a part of the community.

- Tim

Hi Tim!

NIce to meet you!

I am going to MK and Epcot in 12 days! I can't wait either.

Hi there, nice to meet you, & welcome to the forum! I'm sure that you'll love it here - I did in about a couple of hrs. :goodvibes It's full of wonderful people & you can spend hrs. just reading & posting a lot. Hope to see you around, & in no time you'll earn your ears. :teeth:

KayleeUK said:
Welcome to the DIS Tim :wave:

Did you know we have a Teen forum here on the DIS?
Yes, I remember seeing that.. I may go and introduce myself over there later in the day. Thanks so much for everyone's warm welcome. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter