***Hey, Hey! Come right in and plan, OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 thread!!!***

It's now official! Just booked today we are taking my parents & 12 year old nephew to their first MNSSHP! CSR Oct 22nd - Nov 2nd! Just reviewing my plan for ADR's & hoping for pixiedust: & that I get the ones we want next week!

Hello! We will be staying at BLT October 27th-30th before boarding the Dream! Haven't went through all the past post yet but is splash Mountain still schedule for refurbishment until November?

We are doing a split stay. So to that end, we are doing to do the QS DDP for the first portion of our trip, and do the TS DDP (no deluxe) for the second portion.

I don't see that the ROL dining package is available for Oct yet, right? When I looked today, it appears through September, but no further. Any idea when that will be released?

Hey everybody, some Food/Wine news!

The Disney Food Blog has started adding some of the line up for 2017's Eat to the Beat concerts. Link is in the first post! :)

I am assuming that Animal Kingdom hours will extend past 7pm in October?.! Really hard to make concrete dining plans not knowing what the operating hours will be.

I would certainly hope so! I'm planning on seeing Pandora at night. We are making reservations at Sanaa at 5:30 in the hopes of going back after dinner for the night activities. Will adjust if times don't work out.

We just got back from spending spring break at Disney and spontaneously decided to go back in October. This trip is so last minute, though, that we missed our 180 day ADR window! I have been frantically trying to get our dining reservations. DD loves BOG, but there's nothing at all available right now. I did manage to get one for brunch at CRT, miraculously, as well as one for dinner at Chec Mickey's (very undesirable time, but we will take it!) so I can't complain too much. We will be there 10/12 - 10/15. We're staying at the Contemporary. We're brining my father and sister along. It's their first trip with us. The last time either of them was in Disney World was more than 30 years ago!! So excited for this!

I am assuming that Animal Kingdom hours will extend past 7pm in October?.! Really hard to make concrete dining plans not knowing what the operating hours will be.

You are preaching to a member of the choir on that point. It can be a real PITA!

So looks like (as expected) that all of October will be excluded from free dining. At least it will make it easier for us to get our ADR's! :)

Woohoo! I'm staking out a potential BOG dinner. Though thankfully we got an 'Ohana/Trader Sam's night going for my 22nd.

So happy - got all the ADR's at the times I wanted today. Ended up having to call as couldn't book anything online past the 180 mark. Just waiting on rivers of light dining package now.

I hear you too! I am trying to coordinate ADRs for a large-ish family gathering. Most of the folks are newbies and they all (of course) want really hard-to-get reservations. My ADR day is coming up on Monday and I am hoping for the best. However, there are a lot of things that the group wants to do that will have to change depending on the actual October offerings (and changing a lot of these ADRs will not be possible - assuming I can get them in the first place). I keep trying to look into availability for various options and am met with "no times available." It's so frustrating not knowing whether they just haven't gotten the schedule together yet or whether they're not going to offer them in October at all!

I'll be at Wyndham Bonnet Creek (similar resort to Dolphin & Swan, a non-Disney but on property.) My arrival is Friday, September 29 through Friday, October 7th. Then I travel to Daytona Beach. I've booked 3 - 4 bedroom suites, so I'm expecting a decent size crowd.

The only young one is now expected to stay in school, so it's an adult group. We'll range from 21 to 65. Seaworld, Busch Gardens and Universal are also all on our radar of places to visit. I expect we'll be somewhere every day.

I want to purchase a 4 Day Park Hopper pass. I understand that AAA is a good choice for a discount. But I'm curious if Disney will have a discount like they offered at the beginning of the year.

Our ADR window opened this morning - we are away from home so I knew I might struggle on poor wifi. On my iPad it wouldn't show availability past our arrival day so I posted for help on the restaurant bookings thread and a kind person replied straight away to try using the app on my phone and there they all were!
We have free QSDP but wanted to make a few TS reservations on top.
Got them all and 2 for BOG (which was the one I really wanted for our little granddaughter) so nearer the time will firm up our plans and probably cancel one.

Hooray for helpful people on the DIS !!!

Watching all you guys book your ADRs is exciting!!!

My day is this Friday. Help a fellow traveler out please, I live in Chicago, what time should I be on the website to start? 6 or 7 am?

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter