• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey, cotye!! And Robinrs too!!

Deb in IA

Knows that KIDS are better
Check this out (from Jeannette Wall's Scoop):

In the Scoop’s ongoing efforts to bring readers news of sales of worthless celeb items: Q100 radio in Atlanta is auctioning off a turkey sandwich that was partially eaten by Mariah Carey.
“The winning bidder will receive the sandwich, salad, pickle, and garnish in a handy Styrofoam deli box. In addition, the winning bidder will also receive a plastic knife used by one of Ms. Carey’s handlers to lift the bread, allowing an inspection of the luncheon meat inside,” notes the seller. “This sandwich WAS NOT refrigerated for 24 hours after Ms. Carey left the studio, and should not be considered safe to eat. This sandwich is a collectors item, for the true music or Mariah memorabilia collector.” Bidding on Wednesday topped $200.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That has got to be one of the SICKEST things I have ever heard. Wonder how much disposable cash Kevin has!;)

ROFL!
My cousin once stole a coffee cup from a restaurant that Jon Bon Jovi had drank out of. But thats not even close to as gross as the sandwich thing. YUK!
This is up there though. A friend of a former co worker of mine bid in an auction to win a mouth guard that Cam Neeley(former Boston Bruin) used. :eek:

Okay, time to get busy CATERING to all of the celebs that trek through here....
cool.gif

Kevin, honey, don't mortgage the house for this one, okay???

laugh2.gif
Tooo funny, Deb!

Ooo, that sounds good. LOL.. .Thanks for the heads up! :)

Hey, if Mariah's sandwich can fetch $200, then J.LO's leftover chicken Breasts should go for a grand or two :) ...

jlo08.jpg

My cousin once stole a coffee cup from a restaurant that Jon Bon Jovi had drank out of. But thats not even close to as gross as the sandwich thing.

Oh I'm ashamed to say that as a teenager I'm afraid I would have done that too.......I was an 80s child and Bon Jovi was awesome!!! Hes still pretty cute:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter