hey Bawb- about that new Kaht Kam video tour

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
:lmao:

Bawb- are you going as fast as it seems? I am over here ducking and moving side to side as to not hit these people! Are you trying to make this a simulation ride or what? :lmao:

In the beginning- it looks like you are racing with that lady (in the blue shirt) walking in AND she won lol. Then on Main St- some guy says "Jen, you gotta watch behind ya hun"

I think we can make a game out of this... how many times do we here the words "WATCH OUT" while you are cruising the park :rotfl:

Seriously though, I LOVE IT!!!! Love the park background sounds, the birds, the people, the music... everything! I will be watching over and over- it is sooo awesome!

What time did you get there? Love the early morning birds chirping!

Thanks Bawb !!!!!! :thumbsup2

I have watched all three videos twice now. My trip to WDW, I spent a lot of time on an ECV, so I certainly got used to that perspective of the park(s). I was amazed at just how quickly he took the tour around the MK. I was shocked at some of the chances that he took in navigating around people. I was also kind of surprised that I didn't hear him say, "be careful," "excuse me," "watch out," or "sorry" to anyone. It seemed like those phrases were constantly coming out of my mouth as I drove around the parks. In the future, I would love to see him slow down a little. At some points that video was making me a bit dizzy! :eek:

One observation, I found myself smiling for no particular reason while viewing. It's odd in that even if I clicked over to do something else and still had the video's audio running, the smile never left my face. Is there some subliminal good mood producing thing underneath the music?

Hi Guys, Thanks for checking out the videos. Just a heads up on how fast I am going on the Kart. The video actually makes things look like I am really closer to people than I actually am. On Main Street I saw the little girl in the white sweater that jumped in front of me and I had already stopped as she took the last two step back towards me.

Then the lady in the blue jacket was at least 5 feet in front of me when she put her foot into the crack of the trolley car rail and twisted her ankle a bit. I got away from her, she scared me a little.

Just to let you know in crowds you will notice there are times people are walking past me into view of the camera. Those times I am really crawling along and going slow. I am always watching all around me for people and I can only remember one time I actually had a person next to me try and walk in front of the kart and he put his foot right in front of my tire. It only hurt for a second though. Oh and then there is the time the Door didn't open fast enough and I bumped into the closed door. I blame the door.

Looking at the video for those that have not ever tried to manuever a cart in the park. You will have people see the kart and they will try and get in front of you so they don't get slowed down. It happens all the time.

If you notice there was a time as I entered Tomorrowland the person moved left and I had stopped and she stopped. You will here me say sorry but I was not the one that changed directions she made a blind turn to the left not looking first.

That video was shot just after 9 AM because Toontown was not open yet. Look for the video I shot in Toontown to be added sometime soon.

Thanks Bawb! I can't wait to see the next video of Toontown! I so loved the way you boogied around in that Kaht! I think you did just fine driving :thumbsup2 Do more do more. :banana:

I love Kaht Kam! I just watched all of the Magic Kingdom tours and they were great. It made me want to plan a trip. But I have to say...the Star Wars Weekend video is still the best. I laughed so hard! That was a great 'Send Bob to the Parks' segment. I want more!

:lmao:

Bawb- are you going as fast as it seems? I am over here ducking and moving side to side as to not hit these people! Are you trying to make this a simulation ride or what? :lmao:

In the beginning- it looks like you are racing with that lady (in the blue shirt) walking in AND she won lol. Then on Main St- some guy says "Jen, you gotta watch behind ya hun"

I think we can make a game out of this... how many times do we here the words "WATCH OUT" while you are cruising the park :rotfl:

Seriously though, I LOVE IT!!!! Love the park background sounds, the birds, the people, the music... everything! I will be watching over and over- it is sooo awesome!

What time did you get there? Love the early morning birds chirping!

Thanks Bawb !!!!!! :thumbsup2

I am right there with you I know he isn't as close as it looks but it still has that 3D sense .... you know its not gonna hit ya but you still duck :3dglasses (kevin in space mountain as well)

anyone else feel like the video should be sped up and played to the tune of "yakety sax" aka the Benny HIll theme song?? I'd would die of a rofl attack.

Those were great, Bob. My kids (6 and 3) loved them and kept pointing out their favorite things in the park. They asked about Toontown, so we can't wait to see that one. Any plans to do the other 3 parks?

I saw the video makes me want to go now.

The Epcot Flower and Garden is rendering now. Part one would be up now except for the fact that you tube is doing maintainence right now.

I spent the whole day at Epcot and have the sunburn to prove it.

It looks like Epcot is going to be at least 4 parts as of right now.

Just be warned it was very windy today and you will hear it for awhile during the tour.

:banana: Thanks for some new EPCOT videos!:woohoo:

:rolleyes1 Yes, I had too much sugar and caffiene tonight.

The Epcot Flower and Garden is rendering now. Part one would be up now except for the fact that you tube is doing maintainence right now.

I spent the whole day at Epcot and have the sunburn to prove it.

It looks like Epcot is going to be at least 4 parts as of right now.

Just be warned it was very windy today and you will hear it for awhile during the tour.

:cool1: :banana: :yay:

I can't wait to see this!! We are lucky enough to have ssen F&G last year and will see it again this year. :woohoo:

Maybe I should take some dramamine before I watch the video LOL

Thanks, Bawb! I thoroughly enjoyed watching these videos---makes me want to go when the crowds are that low! I LOVED how you would come across those trolleys and that Main Street Show was FUN and loved that the rope hadn't even dropped at Toontown yet?! Only part I didn't like was when you left the park---it made me tear up! THANKS AGAIN!

Oh, I don't know if I can watch it! Bob, thanks so much for doing these. I loved to watch the one in MK, but it made me so "homesick" for Disney I wanted to cry :sad1: (crazy, I know) . :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter