Hey all you Louisiana Disney World lovers! Where are you staying in 2010?

:cool1:I got my Mickey Mail today!!!:banana::banana::banana: Decided to go home for lunch today and there it was!!:yay::yay: Only 31 more days to go!!:cheer2:

WooooHoooo!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay::yay:

We are leaving at 2:00 am in the morning...:scared1: But so worth it. Guess I need to get off the Dis and get some rest!!

Hi everyone: I want to get opinions on the Fantasmic Dining Package vs. the second showing of Fantasmic. Has anyone ever gone to the second showing of Fantasmic when it is offered? How are the crowds and the wait? I initially booked the Fantasmic Dining Package for May 25th so that my DD and I don't have to wait as long to get into the show (she is ADHD and mildly mentally challenged and does not do well with long lines). They have now added a second show for 2 nights of our trip. I have done the package once before and only had to show up 30 minutes before the show and it was great. But this time, even with the package, I was told to show up 60-90 minutes ahead of the show. Has anyone done the package recently? Or would I do better with the second show? We don't have a problem with the lateless of the second show. Thanks in advance for any opinions!

From Baton Rouge and we'll be going July 18th thru 24! Staying at the Pop century for the first time. I hope we like it!

Only 24 days left :yay:(actually 23 days until we leave--we are taking 2 days to drive there). We are getting really excited. I guess I need to start thinking about packing.

Hi everyone: I want to get opinions on the Fantasmic Dining Package vs. the second showing of Fantasmic. Has anyone ever gone to the second showing of Fantasmic when it is offered? How are the crowds and the wait? I initially booked the Fantasmic Dining Package for May 25th so that my DD and I don't have to wait as long to get into the show (she is ADHD and mildly mentally challenged and does not do well with long lines). They have now added a second show for 2 nights of our trip. I have done the package once before and only had to show up 30 minutes before the show and it was great. But this time, even with the package, I was told to show up 60-90 minutes ahead of the show. Has anyone done the package recently? Or would I do better with the second show? We don't have a problem with the lateless of the second show. Thanks in advance for any opinions!

We saw the 2nd showing of Fantasmic last week. We arrived about an hour and a half before the show started and ate a late dinner at the cs right across the street while waiting. Once we finished eating and got in line, we only waited about 20 minutes before being let into the show. The show was not packed. Hope this helps.

I met a BUNCH of people from LA this week! I wonder if any of them were you guys!!! :D

We saw the 2nd showing of Fantasmic last week. We arrived about an hour and a half before the show started and ate a late dinner at the cs right across the street while waiting. Once we finished eating and got in line, we only waited about 20 minutes before being let into the show. The show was not packed. Hope this helps.

Thanks. That really does help me decide. I think I will cancel my Fantasmic package reserverations and go to the 2nd show. We will probably return to the hotel and rest up a little and then go back a little while before the show.

BTW, I noticed that you are from Golden Meadow. I have a lot of relatives that live in Cut Off and Galliano. In fact, all of my mother's family live there and we still visit from time to time. I love visiting there.

Hope you guys had a great time in WDW. It makes me even more excited about going when I hear about everyone's trips.

Hey everyone! I'd love to join in! We're from Walker, and will be staying at CBR Nov 7-13!

Hey Louisiana Dis'ers!

I'm leaving Sunday for BCV! YAY!

One week from right now I will be at my DISMEET at Stormalong Bay at BC...

I want to organize a Baton Rouge "Lunch" Dismeet when I get back...

Maybe at the Mall of LA Food Court.... We can all "imagine" that we're at The Land in Sunshine Seasons:lmao::lmao:

Hugs,
Mary:lmao:

Only 17 more days to go!!:yay: I actually started packing last night. But only a few things. Most of what I need to pack I am still using. Getting really excited!!!:banana:

Hey Abitagirl - I work near Abita Springs! (By I-12 & Hwy 59)

We leave in 22 more days!!! How long will yall be there? Maybe we'll see ya around! (DD's last day of school at SSA is May 25, and we're leaving bright and EARLY May 28!!!)

Have a great trip!!!

Hey Abitagirl - I work near Abita Springs! (By I-12 & Hwy 59)

We leave in 22 more days!!! How long will yall be there? Maybe we'll see ya around! (DD's last day of school at SSA is May 25, and we're leaving bright and EARLY May 28!!!)

Have a great trip!!!

Hi Magic2000 -- I live off of Hwy 59 not far from I-12. Where do you work? I pass by that area every day. Looks like we might just miss you. We will be in the Parks until the 28th and will leave to return home on the 29th. Depending on the time that you get there on the 28th, we might just maybe run into each other.

Are you as excited as we are about your trip?:banana::banana: I have already started packing and we still have 2 weeks before we leave. Can't wait!!:yay::yay:

Abitagirl - I work at the St Tammany Parish Administrative Complex on Koop Dr! So you're probably not that far away!!

We will be heading out at 2:30 AM on May 28 (earlier if I can get everyone out the door), so we should arrive early afternoon. We may just spend the rest of the day relaxing out by the pool (having late lunch at Beaches & Cream) and maybe going to Downtown Disney.

I am SO EXCITED about the trip - I've already started putting things aside that we'll need. We still have 3 weeks, but have so much going on between now and the time we leave, I HAVE to start now. I have 2 DD birthdays - so 2 different parties, my niece is getting married, another niece's birthday, I just can't wait to finally be on vacation!

Hey everybody! I just updated the first post. For any of you who have already been on your trip and have started a trip report, please post the link so we can take a read. Also, for those of you who have started a pre-trip report, please do the same.

Abitagirl - I work at the St Tammany Parish Administrative Complex on Koop Dr! So you're probably not that far away!!

We will be heading out at 2:30 AM on May 28 (earlier if I can get everyone out the door), so we should arrive early afternoon. We may just spend the rest of the day relaxing out by the pool (having late lunch at Beaches & Cream) and maybe going to Downtown Disney.

I am SO EXCITED about the trip - I've already started putting things aside that we'll need. We still have 3 weeks, but have so much going on between now and the time we leave, I HAVE to start now. I have 2 DD birthdays - so 2 different parties, my niece is getting married, another niece's birthday, I just can't wait to finally be on vacation!

I pass up Koop Dr every day on my way to work. I work at Banner Ford in Mandeville. We are staying at ASMovies. The 28th will be my 5th Park ticket day so I'm not sure which Park we will be in that day. We may also hang out at the pool in the afternoon or evening. I have never been to Beaches & Cream, but have read alot about it. Maybe this trip I'll check it out. Have fun!!!

Abitagirl - we bought my husband's truck from Banner Ford (used car lot). It IS a small world!!!

Hope yall have a GREAT trip!!! Don't buy all the souvenirs - save some for me!!! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter