he's here!

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
Nan-
flat stanley is at my house! he arrived today. so now tell me something. am i supposed to take him around rhode island and take his pic everywhere? and then do i send him back to you with the pics? this is my very 1st time with a flat stanley.

any good suggestions ladies?

take him to anything interesting around you. Take pictures and then write a story about all his adventures with you. The last one we had was from a city (outside boston by like 15 mins) so since we live on a farm he visited all the animals and had his picture taken (he didn't like the cows) rode on all the equipment and went to a green eggs and ham breakfast at school. He attended all family events birthdays (had his own hat) and anything else fun we could go see.
Liam and his class loved it 2 years later he's (a copy) still floating around in the classroom and Liam has him in his room.

I had my picture taken with Flat Stanley last Saturday!

Have Bubba take him to school and see if the teacher can take pics. I took Stanley to the airport, Starbucks, school, and to Miss Lisa's. I took pics of him riding in the car, playing Wii, and other things. Of course I think I forgot to take pics of him with the kids cause they got sick. Not my finest mommy moment, LOL.

When I did Flat Stanley last year, Nancy made him a little book. DS7 wants to do the same for Prince Bear.

thanks everyone for all the ideas.

buffy-that sounds very nice. i'd love to see it. dh said he has all kinds of plans and places to take him over the weekend. stanley will be exhausted by the time he gets back home!

i can't wait for bubba to get one at school so i can send him around!

My kids never did flat stanley, but what a hoot!

How cute!!! Can't wait to see how Stanley did on his vacations!!!
B's is the only Stanley that left town.. 24 kids had done town; so we sent Stanley away!!! His teacher asked him why... He said.. "have you seen all these crazy Stanley's around town, my Stanley asked to get away! So, we sent him!" The teacher couldn't believe we sent him to the East Coast... B said we'll last year they sent him to me...so they owed me! LOL

hey I'm from RI as well. Cant wait to hear where Stanley went this weekend. Its going to be nice out.

How long will Flat Stanley be traveling? If he would like to come to Colorado in late April/May we could take him up to the Continental Divide. I think it's a little too snowy up there now.

I LOVE FLAT STANLEY! Let me know if he wants to come play in Miami!:cool1:

Would Stanley like to visit TN?? I love Flat Stanleys!! :thumbsup2

How long will Flat Stanley be traveling? If he would like to come to Colorado in late April/May we could take him up to the Continental Divide. I think it's a little too snowy up there now.

Well, the class project is done but DS8 doesn't want to stop Flat Stanley's adventures so I think we may start him on a rotation... Sending him to SIOH, Dyan, and than Hope... anyone else want in..
DS8 nearly cried when they said the project was about complete.. He told his teacher no because his DIS Aunts were in line to get him... .The teacher question why he was calling his aunt DIZZY... he said I"m not.. they all love DISNEY! LOL
So, if you all want him, we can send him your direction when he comes home for a quick visit!!!

OMG! Did we have a blast with Flat Stanley. We took him out to lunch and then all over Rhode Island. Did you know that he went to an Ivy League College today??? Brown University! He's a smart Stanley!!!!! We went from one end of the state to the other. And had so much fun doing it. I took his pic just about everywhere today. Thank you to Nan and her family for such a nice day. We LOVE to do stuff like this. We did the Museum of Natural History today and that was just so awesome. Lots of cool things in there. Stanley has had quite a vacation in the littlest state in the union. I wish there was more time with him. But I have packed him up with some pics for you and he's ready to come home tomorrow. He's exhausted.
Now I read that he'll do some more traveling. So you all have as much fun with him as we did! Love to hear where he goes on his next travels.
Thanks again for a great trip. He was such a nice guest, he's always welcome back here!!!

He can come to Florida!!!! If he can get here quickly, I'm going to WDW for a few days starting Sunday and he can visit too!!! Or, if he comes later, I may be able to take him then or if not, there are lots of places he can visit here in North Florida!

i don't know about Stanley, but i'd love to go to WDW with you DIT!!!!:rotfl:
can i come???:lmao:

OMG! Did we have a blast with Flat Stanley. We took him out to lunch and then all over Rhode Island. Did you know that he went to an Ivy League College today??? Brown University! He's a smart Stanley!!!!! We went from one end of the state to the other. And had so much fun doing it. I took his pic just about everywhere today. Thank you to Nan and her family for such a nice day. We LOVE to do stuff like this. We did the Museum of Natural History today and that was just so awesome. Lots of cool things in there. Stanley has had quite a vacation in the littlest state in the union. I wish there was more time with him. But I have packed him up with some pics for you and he's ready to come home tomorrow. He's exhausted.
Now I read that he'll do some more traveling. So you all have as much fun with him as we did! Love to hear where he goes on his next travels.
Thanks again for a great trip. He was such a nice guest, he's always welcome back here!!!

OMG! Holly are you serious??? My Grandma G. graduated from Brown way back when! OMG!!!!

He can come to Florida!!!! If he can get here quickly, I'm going to WDW for a few days starting Sunday and he can visit too!!! Or, if he comes later, I may be able to take him then or if not, there are lots of places he can visit here in North Florida!

If he gets here by Wed, I could priority him and he'd be there by Saturday.. I'll keep you posted.. than I will have you send him to Dyan.. than Dyan to Brooke, than Brooke to Hope...and then, and then, then!
What I'll do is make an 8x8 album for DS8 of Stanley's vacations!!! :) I'll post photos when I do the pages!!!

If he gets here by Wed, I could priority him and he'd be there by Saturday.. I'll keep you posted.. than I will have you send him to Dyan.. than Dyan to Brooke, than Brooke to Hope...and then, and then, then! What I'll do is make an 8x8 album for DS8 of* Stanley's vacations!!! :)* I'll post photos when I do the pages!!!

I hope it works that I get him in time.* It'll be fun to take him to WDW!* You'll have to let me know if there are any particular attractions your DS would like him to visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter