Hertz midsize suv

bauzkraut

Mouseketeer
So far my best price is for an intermediate SUV through Hertz. The description is a Nissan Rogue or similar, however I was curious to see what others had received

So far my best price is for an intermediate SUV through Hertz. The description is a Nissan Rogue or similar, however I was curious to see what others had received
I was there in October and had the same class. First vehicle assigned to me was a Kia Sorrento, that one was locked. So they moved me to a GMC Acadia.

We had a midsize SUV through Alamo, and it was a Toyota RAV4 They also offered a Subaru Forester or Jeep Cherokee or Compass (I don't remember which)

Curious as well. Got this class for our visit the first week of January(4-9) for $185

I have a midsize SUV through Hertz with a AAA discount. Jan 4-Jan 13, $222. I'm good with this!
I also went with Hertz for midsize SUV through Hotwire for 9 days $232.00. I was pleased with the rate. Paid in advance as have had some surprises with other companies “quoted” rates and ended up paying more even tho I had the paperwork to show quoted rate. Oh well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter