• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hershey Park crowds

ougrad86

OU Sooners Football Fan!
just wondering if anybody here has experience with Hershey? I have been there many times, but never in August. Thinking of going sometime in the next two weeks, and wondering if there are any locals who know which is the best week? It would be mid-week, not on the weekend, and we aren't doing any of the water park.

We live a couple miles away and have season passes. Weekdays late in summer tend to be pretty light. If it is a hot day the water park will be packed and the rest of the park should not. Most of the local schools go back 8/29 so that week will also be pretty good for crowds. Only downside is the park closes at 8pm instead of 10pm 8/29 - 9/1.

I agree. Weekends are terrible, lots of NY/NJ people in late August due to school not going back until after Labor Day. But mid week should be much better. I am about an hour away and a passholder as well. Our schools also go back 8/29 so I would expect that week to be pretty light as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter