Hershey park..can it be done on the cheap?

I used the Chevy tickets with no problem at all. I even used them on a different day than the suggested Chevy days. I took the tickets right to the ticket gate and had no problems. :cool1:

I used the Chevy tickets with no problem at all. I even used them on a different day than the suggested Chevy days. I took the tickets right to the ticket gate and had no problems. :cool1:

Great!:thumbsup2 Thanks so much for the info! We're not toing to be able to use ours til Sept. 11 or 12

Just wanted to mention..we have been season pass holders in the past and went twice this year. Some tips for saving money: 1) You can ask for a cup of ice water inside the park at any counter service location for FREE - No need to sneak in water or carry bottles around. They are happy to give you the ice water. 2) We usually pack a lunch and leave it in the car. My hubby runs out to get it and meets us either in Chocolate World (air-conditioned!!) to sit in the food court or we sit outside of the park entrance on some benches to eat. We usually buy dinner in the park then. 3) If you go every year, it is wise to buy a refillable popcorn bucket if you like their kettle corn. Refills are only $2 and the bucket stays the same each year.

Best day to go in my opinion is ususally a Tues or Wed.

A few ride strategies:1) My kids love Reese's Peanut Butter Challenge but don't like the wait - we always use the single rider lane and get on right way. Most often we get seated in 2's so we can ride together anyway!! It is a slow loading ride, so if you want to go on together try to get there first thing. 2) If you have small kids, sometimes it's best to skip the kiddie rides near the carousel as soon as you enter the park. Everyone seems to hit them first. We would always do them on our way OUT of the park when there were no lines at all.

i would try craigs list or ebay to see if you can get tickets cheap. Or evan a hotel room cheap

i would try craigs list or ebay to see if you can get tickets cheap. Or evan a hotel room cheap

I agree with PP. Lots of tickets for Hershey are on Craigs list- have seen them for $25 lately. Lots of people trying to get rid of tickets that they won't be able to use. Try looking on Harrisburg's Craigslist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter