Here's my itinerary....suggestions?

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
Cast: me (30ish), 2yo dd, Mom, best friend (30ish), her 3yo ds. We all, (except my Mom) went in Dec. 03 and love Disney! This is a spur of the moment trip, because my Mom hasn't been on vacation in years!

4/23 Fri: arrive at POP Century around midnight.

4/24 Sat: Resort pool
Get groceries, unload
Downtown Disney - eat @ Rainforest Cafe (have Safari
Club)

4/25 Sun: EE @ MK
Dinner @ CP

4/26 Mon: Epcot
Dinner @ Garden Grill

4/27 Tue: Typhoon Lagoon
Dinner @ Ohana - see WISHES

4/28 Wed: MGM
Dinner @ SciFi

4/29 Thur: POP pool - swimming
Shopping day
Dinner open ?? Maybe KOBE, Chevy's or Pasqualino's

4/30 Fri: Paradise Island beach (or another Gulf beach)
Dinner @ Crabby Bill's

5/1 Sat: Animal Kingdom (Mom's 1st time!)
Lunch @ Pizzafari
Dinner @ Chevy's?, then to DTD

5/2 Sun: Up early, and go home... :(

Would love any feedback! Thanks!

When you go to Animal Kingdom, you'll be passing right by a Rainforest Cafe. Why not eat there on your Animal Kingdom day? I also think you're going to need more time at AK than you've alloted. Since it's your mom's first time, there's so much to see and do. You may be too exhausted to do DD after this park.

Looks good. I would also suggest doing Rainforest near AK. Does Rainforest in DD take PS as well. It just seems like everytime we were near there in the past, it has always been swamped.

Looks like you have some good downtime in there.

The places you mentioned you might dine at on 4/29, have you ate at these places before? WE wanted to try somewhere outside of WDW, but did not know where we should go. Any suggestions?

Your plan looks great. I wish I had a best friend who liked Disney as much as me.:D

Have a great trip!!

zippehsmom:D

Disney Fool... We will be spending the entire day at AK until they close at 5:00. I thought we would finish up the trip at DTD (this is "home" to me, as I did my WDWCP @ DTD! :D ), doing nothing major. And, we almost always have our 1st night meal @ RFC @ DTD, for the same reason! You're right, we probably will be too exhausted, but I have to squeeze it all in before we go home!

zippehsmom... Yes RFC @ DTD does take a ps, but you have to call them directly. They are always busy, which is why I love having the Safari Club! No wait! ;)

We've only eaten at Chevy's Mexican and it was GREAT! I have heard great reviews about the other 2, and thought we may try something different. We usually stick with the basic chains we love, Chili's, Red Lobster, etc. There are just so many options.

Ratpack...Don't know if Mrs. Ratpack (ie Melonie) would appreciate you going on a girls only trip! :p I'll think about you though, and be sure to send the kids a postcard!

THANKS everyone for the suggestions! I need all the help I can get! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter