Here's a Toughie... Seasonal rates

JJsmama

WDW addict
We're thinking of going in January during Value season, but it would become Peak while we are there (MLK Day.) I know we could keep the Value rates if we start with them. However, if we did a split stay at two resorts, would we still be able to keep the Value season rate when we change hotels?

JJsmama said:
We're thinking of going in January during Value season, but it would become Peak while we are there (MLK Day.) I know we could keep the Value rates if we start with them. However, if we did a split stay at two resorts, would we still be able to keep the Value season rate when we change hotels?
Only if the second part of the split stay also starts in Value season. Split stays are booked as 2 separate reservations.

Isn't the change to Peak season in mid-February, around Presidents day? MLK day is in January....

ILoveWDW2003 said:
Isn't the change to Peak season in mid-February, around Presidents day? MLK day is in January....

Well, I'm basing the assumption on this year's rates posted on Mousesavers. Until MLK day is Value. Starting on MLK day, it is Peak.

Thanks for the help.

If they keep the same schedule, you'll be okay. All of January is value season. Peak typically starts the Wednesday before President's Day (mid-February). While MLK is a busier weekend, it isn't the start of all those winter and spring breaks. Here is a link to the mousesavers page: http://www.mousesavers.com/seasondates2005.html#value

Sandi,
You are right! I kept looking at February but thinking January. Major brain mal function. Thanks for setting me straight. That takes some stress out of the planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter