Here now- RAIN! Will F! happen tonight?

avalon451

Errrr... what?
So DD27 and I have been enjoying our mom/daughter time since she joined me at DLH last night. We had a great morning, even though it’s been so hot. We rope dropped with early entry and lines have been pretty low, and LLs all had immediate returns. But it’s gotten progressively cloudier and breezier, and when we came out of Soarin’ at 1:30 or so, it was RAINING! It cooled thing off but it’s really quite blustery now at 3:30. Apparently we’re catching the tail end of Hurricane Kay?

So here’s my question: we have F! tickets for 9 pm tonight (Blue Bayou lunch). What’s your best guess on the likelihood of F! happening in the rain and wind?

If it’s unlikely to go on, we might just take off early, as this is our last park day. We’re driving back up to her home in La Brea.

Any thoughts? TIA!

Here now as well. All I can say, is what a GREAT day to be at DLR. It’s cooled off significantly, ride times are LOW or walk-on and the rain is refreshing.

Hopefully you get to see Fantasmic tonight! We’re enjoying a cocktail at GCH bar, some light shopping and outta here.

Here now as well. All I can say, is what a GREAT day to be at DLR. It’s cooled off significantly, ride times are LOW or walk-on and the rain is refreshing.

Hopefully you get to see Fantasmic tonight! We’re enjoying a cocktail at GCH bar, some light shopping and outta here.
Hah, we are at Trader Sam’s, same. I think we’ve about decided to ditch early. The weather sites are all saying it probably won’t let up, and we’re actually fine with that. Like you said, lines were low all day! We really did most of what we wanted. It was a fun day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter