Here Now! Puzzles?

dadofnicholas

Mouseketeer
Anyone know where I can get nice 750-1000 piece puzzles here at Disneyland? The ones at the World of Disney are not really that great - not many to select from either.

Arrived Sunday afternoon - pretty busy in the evening. Monday was great - got to go on so many rides and some back-to-back-to-back-to-back! Unfortunately, my Achilles Tendinitis flared up for some odd reason so hoping it recovers today/Tuesday so I can take my son back to the parks tomorrow and Thursday morning before we leave.

I ran 23 half-marathons in 2014 (13 in 79 days) without injury but walking at Disneyland did this??? Can only laugh about it :) Weather is not bad - we would have gone even if it was raining/cold. Crossing fingers for tomorrow!

I purchased a Thomas Kinkade puzzle at World of Disney when we were there two weeks ago. It's 1000 pieces and was 19.99. They had a few different ones to choose from. They also had other puzzles that were 750-1000 pieces (not Thomas Kinkade) for 9.99 I believe.

There are a few nice ones in the Emporium - I got a Big Thunder one in October which is quite neat. 1000 pieces I think.

There are a few nice ones in the Emporium - I got a Big Thunder one in October which is quite neat. 1000 pieces I think.

Saw this one and a Haunted Mansion at the beginning of December. They are in the very back of the Emporium with the toys (can easily be accessed by the entrance to the left of Carnation Cafe).

We saw a 4D puzzle of Disneyland park for $39.99 which I thought was really expensive. When I got home I found it on Amazon and eBay for $59.00! should have bought it there.

There are several puzzles for sale in the store connected to the Art of Animation in California Adventure (Hollywoodland). Might be the same as the ones in World of Disney, but I'm not sure.

In the emporium, they sometimes have a table set up next to a cash register with a puzzle going, being worked on by various guests who pass through the shop.

I am in Toontown right now and saw several good puzzles for sale at the Five and Dime, including a panoramic one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter