Boy, we have a stay starting 9/12 and I’ve been considering canceling every day due to the high Covid cases but reading these reports of walk ons and no lines at F&W is really making me think twice. Ugh
If I already had a trip planned right now, I'd definitely go. Wear your masks. With fewer people social distancing would be more probable. It sounds like this is a very rare opportunity indeed. Good luck!

Can anyone who has been there recently confirm that Boo Bash tickets are still being offered day of on sold out nights? I saw multiple reports of this on opening night and am curious if that is still happening.
Hi! I purchased 2 Boo Bash tickets on 8/30 for
Can anyone who has been there recently confirm that Boo Bash tickets are still being offered day of on sold out nights? I saw multiple reports of this on opening night and am curious if that is still happening.
We went to MK on Monday 8/30 and got Boo Bash Tix for 8/31.

Does anyone have any info whether the HEA fireworks are going on tonight? Last night we were at MK and they made a quiet announcement that there were no fireworks but only projections but the app never changed.

At Epcot today. It’s been rainy and windy but we got our ponchos and headed to the park around noon. SSE and Soarin were walk-on’s. 30 minute solid wait for Frozen. Our main objective is F&W and the only booth we have had to wait in line for was China. Started at Simmering Sips and taking a break in Morocco. It’s been a great day.

A side note, we attended Boo Bash last night and the park “felt” more crowded during that than it did during the day. The hours of 7pm-9pm were particularly yucky with both day and party guests present. After 11 or so the park did begin to have that “after hours” feeling.

Everyone's reports over the last week have really been encouraging to me. This is my favorite thread right now, stalking reports daily :). We are a large group, no concerns about wearing our masks everywhere (all vaccinated adults, and one of my DD's just recovered from Covid). I would LOVE to see the crowds are lower and lines are shorter like you are reporting.

We get there Oct 4th and I'm only concerned the 50th may bump crowds....but maybe it will slow down after the weekend since the 1st is on a Friday? The Lines app is showing numbers under 5 across all parks, so I'm crossing my fingers....

Everyone's reports over the last week have really been encouraging to me. This is my favorite thread right now, stalking reports daily :). We are a large group, no concerns about wearing our masks everywhere (all vaccinated adults, and one of my DD's just recovered from Covid). I would LOVE to see the crowds are lower and lines are shorter like you are reporting.

We get there Oct 4th and I'm only concerned the 50th may bump crowds....but maybe it will slow down after the weekend since the 1st is on a Friday? The Lines app is showing numbers under 5 across all parks, so I'm crossing my fingers....
If you want a general idea of how crowded it will be, look at hotel availability. For September you can get into pretty much any room you want. For October, almost everything is sold out. I’d expect wait times to be at least double what they are now if not higher.

Yesterday was our final day at Disney and it was magnificent, despite—or more accurately, because of—the drizzle. We spent it primarily at MK, as is our final-day-of-Disney tradition, and everything was a walk on, including Dwarfs, Space, Splash, Peter Pan and Jungle Cruise. Only one major cloudburst that we waited out in the Pirates gift shop, otherwise just mostly sprinkles that kept everything reasonably cool and comfy—unlike Tuesday, which was blistering hot. We had Ohana breakfast and Columbia Harbour House lunch, got our last spring rolls and Dole Whip and castle pics, rode everything we wanted multiple times with no waits, my son hit the high score on Buzz Lightyear after walking on 4x in a row, and then scooted to Epcot for a final ride on Soarin’ before a truly epic dinner at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs. What an amazing final day for a truly epic trip! We’re now eating breakfast at Ale and Compass before saying one last goodbye to our beautiful Beach Club balcony water view and heading home to NJ—where I hope our basement isn’t flooded!

If you want a general idea of how crowded it will be, look at hotel availability. For September you can get into pretty much any room you want. For October, almost everything is sold out. I’d expect wait times to be at least double what they are now if not higher.

If you look within the 30 day window though, there is availability and it seems people are waiting close to that 30 day mark to cancel or move their trip. So I can look up 09/28 - 10/02 for 2 adults and 2 kids and there are many resorts available. Well this is what I keep telling myself because I go on Oct 13th and want the crowds to be on the lower side. :rotfl2:

Day 3 - as previous poster mentioned the drizzle kept it very comfortable yesterday. We got to MK at 10:30 and walked on Pirates (x2) Splash (x2) BTMRR and HM. We grabbed lunch at Columbia Harbor House while a bigger burst of rain came through. After lunch we did Mickey’s Philharmagic, Little Mermaid, and 7DMT. We finally got to try a Cheshire Cat Tail then did People Mover and Buzz and hubby got a cookie ice cream sandwich at the Plaza.

We needed a break so we took a boat to Wilderness Lodge and hung out in the lobby a bit then had drinks and apps at Geyser Point (the brisket and chips were delicious) then went back to MK For HEA. We did Buzz, Peoplemover, and HM again and found a spot for the fireworks. We didn’t feel like squishing into the crowd so watched by the bridge near Cosmic Rays. We didn’t have great sound and some obstruction of fireworks but had a great view of Tink.

Previous posters mentioned less compliance with masks at MK which we found to be accurate. I’d say 90% were doing a good job. Hubby said a CM threatened to remove a woman at the Plaza for not wearing her mask properly….wish I saw that! 🤣

We have pretty much done everything we wanted so the next week is just gravy. Off to AK this morning then Epcot for dinner t

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter