It doesn't seem like that much is still closed in the Boardwalk area? Just the funnel cakes and Flying Fish?

Boardwalk/Beach/Yacht have always been criticized for lack of counter-service, it's nothing new. I think they must figure people would just walk to Epcot to eat. (which we did :D )

It doesn't seem like that much is still closed in the Boardwalk area? Just the funnel cakes and Flying Fish?

Boardwalk/Beach/Yacht have always been criticized for lack of counter-service, it's nothing new. I think they must figure people would just walk to Epcot to eat. (which we did :D )

For me, it's not the lack of counter service- it's the quality of what counter service they have. It was awful at the BC.

We loved not having FP as well when we went in June. However, the mobile ordering was not that great for us. We had to wait up to 30 minutes after our window ended for food that we ordered when we entered each park in the morning. This was before the college program CMs came back so I'm sure they were very short handed and that led to the delays.

We didn't try the cheeseburger spring rolls, but had the buffalo chicken ones instead. I'm so addicted to them now I'm making them in my airfryer and then freezing them for quick lunches. Maybe I should try making the cheeseburger ones as well.

How do you make spring rolls in the air fryer? That sounds awesome.

I feel like for our family, there isn’t a lot. We can’t sit down for a long meal with a toddler so we’re looking for QS food. So while there are some TS restaurants open, that doesn’t help us. We have gotten a full pizza two days in a row from the Boardwalk pizza window and that’s been good enough but I don’t want pizza every day. We’re gonna try some Uber Eats offsite I think tonight.
We also have a toddler. He’s 15 months. We’re local so I think we’re gonna just bring some things with us as a backup. We’ll be in a studio so at least we’ll have a microwave and toaster

I feel like for our family, there isn’t a lot. We can’t sit down for a long meal with a toddler so we’re looking for QS food. So while there are some TS restaurants open, that doesn’t help us. We have gotten a full pizza two days in a row from the Boardwalk pizza window and that’s been good enough but I don’t want pizza every day. We’re gonna try some Uber Eats offsite I think tonight.
We've picked up food from the pool bar at Boardwalk before. I like the salads there. It's a small menu though and probably closes on the early side.

I ordered from Trattoria al Forno twice for take out when we were there in May.

Mine hasn't seen it since she was a small kid and doesn't remember it. I think my description of it turned her off.

Last night, we did COP at the last showing about 8:50pm. The park was busy, but there were 7 people in COP counting the 3 of us. Afterwards, she said she liked it and couldn't understand why it is so unpopular. So, I did have that win this trip, 😆

Hi just curious, which ride is COP? :cutie:

Does anyone know which gift shop (or kiosk) I can find this Orange Bird at either in MK or Epcot? Trying to avoid going in more stores than necessary. Thanks!

View attachment 594666
DD and I think we saw it in MK at the Emporium on Main Street.

Also, I’m not sure I commented much on our food. We grabbed a lot of stuff at Java in the Swan. MK we only did Skipper and loved it.

EP -we did Mexico qs and then via Napoli. The qs in Epcot didn’t seem to care about mobile ordering.

DHS- was awful. We did Backlot Express. Food was terrible and we mobile ordered. They wouldn’t let us in until number came up but were letting people in who hadn’t mobile ordered. So all of the counter orderers staked out seats. We couldn’t find a table so dh and I ate standing up. It was like we were being punished for mobile ordering. 🤷‍♀️

Did the MK open early today? Started seeing wait times on the app around 8:40?
Anyone there right now confirm opening times at the 4 parks and what times you're being let in? I curious if they're going to go stop the actual rope drop again like they did before because of the surge in cases?
Sunday was our last of 6 park days. On both of our MK days we were held at the various "lands" until the welcome announcement on the hour, exactly like we experienced in 2019.

At AK, park opening was at 8. We arrived by bus at 7:01. We were held at tapstiles until 7:10. We were then allowed to move to the bridge for Pandora (behind a rope). At 7:30 CMs led us in a fairly controlled, mostly dignified walk to make a queue in Pandora. At 7:30 we started slowly walking in our line and basically never stopped moving until we boarded FoP.

We had 2 HS days (one before re-initiating the mask mandate and one after; not sure if that made the difference?) and the rope drop experiences were pretty different, so I'll let someone there more recently chime in on that park.

We skipped rope drop at Epcot after reading advice here to do so. It was a great decision, no regrets. We opted to ride TT at the end of the night instead of arriving early.

We watched HEA tonight and had a great spot sitting at the tables in front of the Plaza. We were up towards the railing and literally no one in front of us. There is a walkway in front, but they keep moving people along. We got there around 7:15 and I think we were lucky to get a table; someone was just leaving, but no one else moved from those tables all night. We chatted with the family beside us, and they told us they were there since 6:30. If you want to sit here, I’d suggest getting there early. We mobile ordered Casey’s while we waited and my boys rode Space Mountain.

After HEA, we went against the masses and made our way back to 7DMT. Posted wait was 90 minutes and we were on in just under 35 minutes.

Sorry in advance if this is not the right thread for this..
We are in Canada, so never get our magic bands sent to us, always have them at the resort at check in, but this is what its says in MDE, and I purchased ours a couple months ago and got the email confirming? Should I do something or does this just mean they will not be sent but will be at the resort?

View attachment 594551
We are the same, ordered ours about a month ago, from Canada, shows the same. Since we received our confirmation I’m not super worried.

That’s true, but when you are hangry Epcot is a bit of a haul lol

I’m trying to figure out how many mask to pack. We Will be using disposable medical masks. How many per day have you been using?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter