• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thankfully it seems that OP deleted their comment about challenging CMs on this. Frontline workers have absolutely zero input on policy, or power to change them. Leave CMs alone and let them do their job.
I agree. Yelling at CMs solves nothing and it’s horrible to do that. When elective surgeries were canceled, they had me screening patients. OMG, never been sworn at so much in my life and I work with surgeons. 🤣👀

People have varying opinions about masking and such…please don’t abuse someone who has no power and control over policies and procedures. Write a letter to the higher ups if you want to.

I think it will be worse. You will have regular crowd levels due to normal MK closing time plus Boo Bash people who get to come in early. We aren't going until later in Oct so won't get to see HEA, but we went ahead and changed our MK day to a non-BB day (since we aren't attending). It will probably still be very crowded either way. Hope someone does report back!

Thanks. I actually rechecked my plans and we were already doing MK during the day on a Boo Bash day and MK during the night for HEA on a non-boo bash day, so I must have been thinking this same way already :)

I just ordered some lanyards yesterday. Hopefully they get here tomorrow; we leave on Sunday.
I ordered some cute animal print and tie dye design ones that break away for my daughter but i'm hoping they are long enough for me as well. Adding these to my cart to remember them just incase!

Those lanyards seem great, but I’m not sure I want my mask hanging in front of me when I’m having pictures taken.
I don't blame you :). The lanyard is loose enough so that you can pull the whole thing over your head for photos, or you can disconnect one side and set the mask aside for photos. It was just really handy for the on and off nature of "inside queue" masking which will be the majority of your time in the parks.

Yes, but yelling at CMs doing their job or making them tell you multiple times to put a mask on is out of line and uncalled for, would you not agree?? It’s not their fault, they are literally just doing their job
Does anyone know if they are still deleting photos pass pics on rides when passengers don’t have masks on?

I don't blame you :). The lanyard is loose enough so that you can pull the whole thing over your head for photos, or you can disconnect one side and set the mask aside for photos. It was just really handy for the on and off nature of "inside queue" masking which will be the majority of your time in the parks.
Good to know. I’ve saved that to my Amazon list in case I decide to get them.

Those lanyards seem great, but I’m not sure I want my mask hanging in front of me when I’m having pictures taken.
Yep, or tuck it down in your shirt (as my daughter kept doing in May/June lol). It's easy enough to swing it around real quick, I always have on a lanyard or chain with my mask but don't like my mask hanging down in the pictures either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter