Here now- We arrived about 6 pm and went straight to our room at CBR in Casitas. We saw very few people but we haven't been in the tower yet.
We took the bus to Disney Springs and ate at Paddlefish. Tables socially distanced.
Disney Springs was pretty busy. I'm surprised how many people are here right now since it's a Wednesday. I didn't notice many mask issues..a few noses here and there but nothing that bothered us.
Tomorrow is AK day 😊

Hi! Glad it’s off to a good start, so fun to be on the front end of vacation! Did you travel by plane? Magical Express or car? We are concerned about the airport time and interested in any tips anyone has to make that part feel/be more comfortable and safe. Thanks!
Here now- We arrived about 6 pm and went straight to our room at CBR in Casitas. We saw very few people but we haven't been in the tower yet.
We took the bus to Disney Springs and ate at Paddlefish. Tables socially distanced.
Disney Springs was pretty busy. I'm surprised how many people are here right now since it's a Wednesday. I didn't notice many mask issues..a few noses here and there but nothing that bothered us.
Tomorrow is AK day 😊

Disney Springs was pretty busy. I'm surprised how many people are here right now since it's a Wednesday.
We went to Disney Springs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights last week and it was packed each night. I think its probably like that every night of the week now, rather than just weekends, since the parks are closing so early and there's no evening entertainment.

In line right now at CBR skyliner station. They have a TON of busses and are offering to let people jump out of the skyliner line and take a bus to HS. Is this new?
They offer those sometimes. It's been reported by those who took the bus that they arrived much earlier than they would have if they stayed in line for the Skyliner. If you're close to the bus and don't mind missing the Skyliner I'd hop on one of those.

Today is going to be a great day! Arrived at CBR last night. Got boarding group 33. Lyft picked us up at 7:05 this morning for a 7:30 Trattoria reservation. Left to walk over to HS at approximately 8:40. We are probably 30 people back from the temp tents waiting to get in.
7CEFF055-C22D-42AE-A671-88EE84F1098C.jpeg

Hi! Glad it’s off to a good start, so fun to be on the front end of vacation! Did you travel by plane? Magical Express or car? We are concerned about the airport time and interested in any tips anyone has to make that part feel/be more comfortable and safe. Thanks!
We flew from Las Vegas. Landed around 3:55, got to Magical express at 4:10, stopped at AoA, then Pop and got to CSR at 5:20, the bus then went to AKL.
We had reservations at Paddlefish at 6:45 and got to DS about 6:15 or so.
No problems at all. Other than not enjoying Paddlefish very much, lol.

Anyone recently golf at Disney? Are golfers wearing masks on the course? Thanks for any info anyone has!

In line right now at CBR skyliner station. They have a TON of busses and are offering to let people jump out of the skyliner line and take a bus to HS. Is this new?

Did you stay in the Skyliner line and how long did it take you to get through and into DHS from there? Also what time did they start operating it?

I haven't been back to WDW since all of the most recent changes but I heard Monday that Art of Animation is running buses from their resort to DHS and Epcot. If this is the case and you're staying at either AoA or Pop, there is an option for you to take a bus if you wish.

We are staying at AofA, but only plan on going to MK . . .

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020...SH_1shnnzIPdlTeNvDhffwbaFrPCecABNSF9x4iBVT-W0
“reservations made due to the glitch will be automatically canceled. Affected guests will receive a $25 digital Disney gift cardfor the inconvenience.”

Bad news..... has anyone had cancellations?
Just checked mine, they are still there.
I'm hopeful as mine are both this weekend and I only shifted by 5 minutes on one, 20 minutes on the other. Both of them reduced from 3 and 4 people to 2 people.

Then again, Disney IT, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did a total sweep :/

Are folks pushing the trips out or are they opening more availability?

The majority of November was green (Hollywood Studios) on the availability calendar for the longest time. Now the only days that are green are the 6th, 8th, 14th, 26th, 29th and 30th. Dramatically different than what was there.

Just checked mine, they are still there.
I'm hopeful as mine are both this weekend and I only shifted by 5 minutes on one, 20 minutes on the other. Both of them reduced from 3 and 4 people to 2 people.

Then again, Disney IT, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did a total sweep :/

Mine are still there for now... I dropped one CRT for a better time - hope that, at least, they can re-instate the old one. :(

Mine are still there too... I dropped my original Minnie dining for a better time so I’m going to be so upset if that one gets cancelled because it’ll be much harder to replace. I just don’t see how they can reinstate the old reservations if there isn’t availability to do so. Ugh.

The other two I changed times on were Beaches and Cream & Napoli so not the end of the world... but still won’t be happy. Fingers crossed everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter