Our family trip was 6/4 - 6/10. We were in the parks 6/4 - 6/9. Stayed at BC. First time there. We enjoyed our stay at BC. Room wasn't ready until after 3:00 p.m. and had all luggage held at bell services along with our Instacart groceries. Went to MK. BTW, BC did still charge us $6 to deliver groceries even though they delivered groceries with our luggage at 10:00 p.m. that evening. Our room was upgraded to a pool/water view. We were about as far as away from the lobby as you could be and that actually ended up as a benefit because our room was quite close to the EPCOT patch and bridge to the BWI.

When we entered the room, we had 2 queens and no day beds. Front desk couldn't move us to a different room with a day bed so we received a roll out. My 18 year old DS slept on it and was satisfied with it.

Just a few things about BC. Mousekeeping was very disappointing. Mousekeeping arrived at about 3:30 p.m. when we were back in the room from the parks. Our CM did not speak clear English and it was very difficult to communicate with her that we were leaving again in an our to park hop. Mousekeeping did return when we were away. We left four dirty towels on the floor and they brought us 2 clean towels? They didn't replace coffee or paper cups. They didn't appear to wipe down the surfaces of anything, because by the end of the trip there was dust on the counters. They didn't even empty one of the three full garbage bins on our first stay. Mousekeeping did take our gratuity though. I had to call the supervisor of mousekeeping and ask for a number of these items to be done. She seemed somewhat apologetic.

Bell services was outstanding to deal with. Very friendly and were quite prompt when we called for our luggage and groceries. Front desk folks were very warm and friendly too. No complaints with either of these services. The front desk even pin traded with my DW and DD.

My DS loved Stormalong Bay. He ended up going almost every night. During the day he went once and he did not like it because there were too many small children and the concrete was blazing hot. So if you have older kids, maybe a nighttime pool visit is better for them?

During our trip we had only 4 dining reservations for TS. We ate at Beaches and Cream (lunch) and Cape May Cafe (breakfast) inside the BC. We all enjoyed our meals at Beaches and Cream. All of it was good. Our CM at Cape May Cafe is a transplant from Artist Point and she was very good and friendly. The family style meal is 100% better than buffet in my opinion. I thought that Beaches and Cream seems too quiet for a soda fountain but I think that is due to the tables being removed because of COVID. We at at Jungle Skippers (lunch) in MK. We had an excellent meal and our CM was outstanding. He was a former skipper and moved to the restaurant and told us many jokes. My kids both enjoyed their meals. My DS and I had steak and it was prepared perfectly. My DD and DW shared a tofu noodle dish that was excellent. Ask for the secret menu cheese bread. Excellent starter. Lastly, my DW and I ate at the Brown Derby for an anniversary lunch. She had the cobb salad. It was probably one of the top 2 or 3 cobb salads I have eaten. There are a couple joints near my home, in the Twin Cities, that make great cobb salads too. I had the burger and it was okay. I thought it was overpriced for the end quality of product. Our best TS was Jungle Skippers. Our best CS was Woody's lunchbox (grilled cheese and totchos). Just a reminder tip, if you need to mobile order something small, and the window is far away, you ask a CM to push through your Mobile order sooner. This happened to us at Backlot Express as my DW wanted at Wookie Cookie (which was very good) and the mobile order window was about an hour later, so I asked the CM if I could put in a mobile order and whether they could bump me up to get a cookie. I don't know if they do that for full meals but I figured they could grab a pre-made cookie pretty quickly and get me out of there. The CM accommodated my request.

It rained at MK our first night (6/4). Other than that, it only rained once more significantly the entire trip and we were on a bus when it happened. Still bring a poncho. Bring water with you every day.

I'm not sure when WDW will end indoor masks but I hope for future guests it is soon. I thought mask compliance was not particularly good among guests. More people wore masks properly than did not wear them, but I saw many instances of folks walking down halls or queues with no masks on. Even in the queues masking was tough in the heat and humidity. And for the love of all things holy, please let vaccinated CMs take off their face coverings if they are working outside. I saw one photopass CM look like she was going to die. She was in EPCOT. She actually removed her mask and started chugging her water bottle. It was something else to see these CMs having to mask outside. I will jump off the soapbox.

My DD is a pin trader. It seemed a little more difficult to find pin trading locations than years past (but I'm not an expert on pin trading so that may not be 100% accurate). She was able to pin trade with the board and she was able to find one other guest to pin trade with at a board.

Transportation was good, overall. Our worst wait for buses was at Disney Springs and that was 30 minutes. At the parks, on a MK day there was a long line too, and it was about a 30 minute wait. I think this was in large part due to mobility devices having to be loaded and occupying seats. Other than these 2 instances, our bus waits were less than 10 minutes. I was actually satisfied with the bus service overall. But, because we were at the BC, we walked and used the Skyliner a lot. One night (6/8) we closed down HS and the line for the boat was very long, so we just walked back. It was a bit tough after the long day but it beat waiting for 30 minutes for a boat. Because our room was so close to EPCOT the skyliner was a decent option for us when we were tired and returned to our room daily for a mid-day break. We did not use DME. We hired FL Tours for car transport to and from the airport. I highly recommend using this group. It is a sponsor of this site and they provided very good, quick service to and from the airport. My DW and I will likely be a repeat customer we were so satisfifed.

The parks were fine. We rope dropped HS and it was a huge advantage. We rope dropped EPCOT too. Never rope dropped MK or AK but got there before the official opening. There was benefit to showing up early. Although, staying late seems to have shorter lines as well. I enjoyed the calvacades better than parades. Not having more shows and fireworks was a real bummer. I miss them immensely. EPCOT's lagoon in really ruined. It's sad. EPCOT overall was a disaster to look at, but with future world it is understandable with the construction. I just don't understand WDW's Harmonious decision. We enjoyed HS, MK and AK a lot. It seemed to get a lot busier our last two days so waiting in line may be getting worse by the day. That's strictly and observation though and nothing scientific. I'm very glad we went in early June rather than later this month when it comes to riding attractions. We were able to hit all the rides we wanted save for the Peoplemover. Some of our unexpected favorites, DW and DD loved the Frozen sing-a-long show. I rode AO for the first time and it was really awesome. Some of our expected favorites. My DS loves all things TT and EE. My DD loves ToT and EE. My DW loves HM and PP. I love JC and PoTC.

Enjoy your trip.

Continuing from my last post. Saturday 6/5 was our Animal Kingdom day. We walked to the Casitas stop to be sure to get on the first bus of the day for rope drop, and a good thing we did, too. Not only did the bus show up a little late for my liking at 6:50, but the people at the Casitas stop filled it. Anybody at CSR waiting at the other three stops missed out on rope drop. We got to AK at 7:05, barreled through bag check and got to the tapstiles at 7:10. The park opened 5 minutes later.

We were able to walk onto FOP and then Dinosaur, then headed to the safari and waited about 25 minutes to get on a truck, which matched the posted wait. After the Safari we did the Gorilla Falls trail, then got in line for the first Lion King show of the day. We asked the cast member at 9:45 if we would get into the 10:30 show, and she said yes, this would be the shortest line of the day. After 20 or 25 other people had lined up behind us, the cast member put a rope across the line and started telling people who arrived later that they would need to wait till the 11:30 show. I would definitely recommend arriving an hour early to anyone wanting to see the show. We also weren't seated till about 10:15 and it was HOT in that sun!

After FOTLK let out, we had lunch at Flame Tree. Then we went to Asia for the Jungle Trek. As we passed Kali, we noticed they weren't posting a wait time and just thought the ride was down. After finishing the Jungle Trek, though, we noticed all the walkways in Asia seemed to be incredibly full of people. We found some shade in the locker area by Kali, and I pulled up the MDE app only to find almost every ride in AK down. Only the two Pandora attractions and the Safari were operating, with waits of course skyrocketing for those. DH also found out from a cast member that the credit card readers were down as well. So basically a lot of grumpy guests were wandering around with nothing to do.

Since we didn't have much other choice and like birds, we watched the 1:30 Flights of Wonder show. It's so much better when the birds are the stars. Around 2 PM some things started to become available again, so we got on the train to Rafiki's. We had to wait about 15 minutes to get on a train, but I blame the large crowd on people flocking to do anything operational. Once at Rafiki's, we visited some pigs and goats, but headed inside as rain looked imminent. It did pour buckets, but we did the animation experience, and by the time we came out the sun was shining again.

Upon getting back from Rafiki's, everything seemed to be running again with the exception of ITTBAB, of all things. I'm not sure that show ever came back up for the rest of the day. We had a great dinner at Tiffins, then headed back to Pandora for River Journey. Around 6PM, the posted wait had gone down to just 15 minutes, but we practically walked on. Leaving the park, the bus arrived after 10 or 15 minutes, and we got on the first one.

Our family trip was 6/4 - 6/10. We were in the parks 6/4 - 6/9. Stayed at BC. First time there. We enjoyed our stay at BC. Room wasn't ready until after 3:00 p.m. and had all luggage held at bell services along with our Instacart groceries. Went to MK. BTW, BC did still charge us $6 to deliver groceries even though they delivered groceries with our luggage at 10:00 p.m. that evening. Our room was upgraded to a pool/water view. We were about as far as away from the lobby as you could be and that actually ended up as a benefit because our room was quite close to the EPCOT patch and bridge to the BWI.

When we entered the room, we had 2 queens and no day beds. Front desk couldn't move us to a different room with a day bed so we received a roll out. My 18 year old DS slept on it and was satisfied with it.

Just a few things about BC. Mousekeeping was very disappointing. Mousekeeping arrived at about 3:30 p.m. when we were back in the room from the parks. Our CM did not speak clear English and it was very difficult to communicate with her that we were leaving again in an our to park hop. Mousekeeping did return when we were away. We left four dirty towels on the floor and they brought us 2 clean towels? They didn't replace coffee or paper cups. They didn't appear to wipe down the surfaces of anything, because by the end of the trip there was dust on the counters. They didn't even empty one of the three full garbage bins on our first stay. Mousekeeping did take our gratuity though. I had to call the supervisor of mousekeeping and ask for a number of these items to be done. She seemed somewhat apologetic.

Bell services was outstanding to deal with. Very friendly and were quite prompt when we called for our luggage and groceries. Front desk folks were very warm and friendly too. No complaints with either of these services. The front desk even pin traded with my DW and DD.

My DS loved Stormalong Bay. He ended up going almost every night. During the day he went once and he did not like it because there were too many small children and the concrete was blazing hot. So if you have older kids, maybe a nighttime pool visit is better for them?

During our trip we had only 4 dining reservations for TS. We ate at Beaches and Cream (lunch) and Cape May Cafe (breakfast) inside the BC. We all enjoyed our meals at Beaches and Cream. All of it was good. Our CM at Cape May Cafe is a transplant from Artist Point and she was very good and friendly. The family style meal is 100% better than buffet in my opinion. I thought that Beaches and Cream seems too quiet for a soda fountain but I think that is due to the tables being removed because of COVID. We at at Jungle Skippers (lunch) in MK. We had an excellent meal and our CM was outstanding. He was a former skipper and moved to the restaurant and told us many jokes. My kids both enjoyed their meals. My DS and I had steak and it was prepared perfectly. My DD and DW shared a tofu noodle dish that was excellent. Ask for the secret menu cheese bread. Excellent starter. Lastly, my DW and I ate at the Brown Derby for an anniversary lunch. She had the cobb salad. It was probably one of the top 2 or 3 cobb salads I have eaten. There are a couple joints near my home, in the Twin Cities, that make great cobb salads too. I had the burger and it was okay. I thought it was overpriced for the end quality of product. Our best TS was Jungle Skippers. Our best CS was Woody's lunchbox (grilled cheese and totchos). Just a reminder tip, if you need to mobile order something small, and the window is far away, you ask a CM to push through your Mobile order sooner. This happened to us at Backlot Express as my DW wanted at Wookie Cookie (which was very good) and the mobile order window was about an hour later, so I asked the CM if I could put in a mobile order and whether they could bump me up to get a cookie. I don't know if they do that for full meals but I figured they could grab a pre-made cookie pretty quickly and get me out of there. The CM accommodated my request.

It rained at MK our first night (6/4). Other than that, it only rained once more significantly the entire trip and we were on a bus when it happened. Still bring a poncho. Bring water with you every day.

I'm not sure when WDW will end indoor masks but I hope for future guests it is soon. I thought mask compliance was not particularly good among guests. More people wore masks properly than did not wear them, but I saw many instances of folks walking down halls or queues with no masks on. Even in the queues masking was tough in the heat and humidity. And for the love of all things holy, please let vaccinated CMs take off their face coverings if they are working outside. I saw one photopass CM look like she was going to die. She was in EPCOT. She actually removed her mask and started chugging her water bottle. It was something else to see these CMs having to mask outside. I will jump off the soapbox.

My DD is a pin trader. It seemed a little more difficult to find pin trading locations than years past (but I'm not an expert on pin trading so that may not be 100% accurate). She was able to pin trade with the board and she was able to find one other guest to pin trade with at a board.

Transportation was good, overall. Our worst wait for buses was at Disney Springs and that was 30 minutes. At the parks, on a MK day there was a long line too, and it was about a 30 minute wait. I think this was in large part due to mobility devices having to be loaded and occupying seats. Other than these 2 instances, our bus waits were less than 10 minutes. I was actually satisfied with the bus service overall. But, because we were at the BC, we walked and used the Skyliner a lot. One night (6/8) we closed down HS and the line for the boat was very long, so we just walked back. It was a bit tough after the long day but it beat waiting for 30 minutes for a boat. Because our room was so close to EPCOT the skyliner was a decent option for us when we were tired and returned to our room daily for a mid-day break. We did not use DME. We hired FL Tours for car transport to and from the airport. I highly recommend using this group. It is a sponsor of this site and they provided very good, quick service to and from the airport. My DW and I will likely be a repeat customer we were so satisfifed.

The parks were fine. We rope dropped HS and it was a huge advantage. We rope dropped EPCOT too. Never rope dropped MK or AK but got there before the official opening. There was benefit to showing up early. Although, staying late seems to have shorter lines as well. I enjoyed the calvacades better than parades. Not having more shows and fireworks was a real bummer. I miss them immensely. EPCOT's lagoon in really ruined. It's sad. EPCOT overall was a disaster to look at, but with future world it is understandable with the construction. I just don't understand WDW's Harmonious decision. We enjoyed HS, MK and AK a lot. It seemed to get a lot busier our last two days so waiting in line may be getting worse by the day. That's strictly and observation though and nothing scientific. I'm very glad we went in early June rather than later this month when it comes to riding attractions. We were able to hit all the rides we wanted save for the Peoplemover. Some of our unexpected favorites, DW and DD loved the Frozen sing-a-long show. I rode AO for the first time and it was really awesome. Some of our expected favorites. My DS loves all things TT and EE. My DD loves ToT and EE. My DW loves HM and PP. I love JC and PoTC.

Enjoy your trip.

Thank you for your review, especially the BC part. We arrive at the BC on August 1st, and your report is the first detailed report I’ve seen since it reopened. I know lots will probably change at the BC between now and when we arrive, but I do appreciate your detailed review. We also have ADRs at Beaches and Cream and Cape May Cafe (for breakfast). We are looking forward to both ADRs.

Thank you for your review, especially the BC part. We arrive at the BC on August 1st, and your report is the first detailed report I’ve seen since it reopened. I know lots will probably change at the BC between now and when we arrive, but I do appreciate your detailed review. We also have ADRs at Beaches and Cream and Cape May Cafe (for breakfast). We are looking forward to both ADRs.
You are welcome.

A couple of additional points about BC. We were on the bottom level next to the quiet pool. My DW bought a white noise machine from Amazon. It is small, rechargeable and comes in a convenient case. I recommend getting one and placing it near your window or the door depending on your room location to wipe out the noise from the other areas of the hotel. It worked great for us by the poolside patio because guests can be unknowingly loud talkers (i.e. following an adult beverage or two) and that helped.

BC Marketplace mobile order was quite prompt and I really liked how it bagged our orders and provided them to us. The food there was of good quality. No complaints. It was hot and fresh. There was a CM to hold you outside the Marketplace to wait but you can wait while you shop too. Another thing that disappointed me about the BC was the size of the Marketplace as it was too small. I actually cannot believe that WDW would allow a Deluxe Resort to operate with such a small gift shop. It's incredible actually given how badly WDW wants its guests to spend money.

I know a lot of people rave about the feel of the BC being so relaxed and I echo those comments. Maybe because it was so freshly reopened, but I thought the grounds were immaculate and beautiful. The lobby scent was terrific and everything seemed so clean and tidy. The concrete work outside the main lobby was well done and neatly stamped. I thought that beautification project was nicely done by WDW. I know that some complain about the length of the hallways, but I guess I have always walked a lot to and from my room at WDW resorts, save for the CR Tower room I stayed at when I was a younger child and my Dad to my brother and I to WDW. CR Tower is a pretty short walk to the concourse and monorail and bus stop and I'm not sure any other hotel has the same short walking distance as CR so it is sort of an exception to the rule.

Even though we had a poor experience with mousekeeping during our trip. I will say the room was immaculate when we entered on our first night. So, to be fair, they did do a good job upon arrival.

Just got back from a fabulous Disney trip. It was hot and fairly crowded, but none of us wanted it to end. Our group was 4 adults and 2 tweens and we stayed at Yacht Club. Here’s my more detailed summary:

Friday, June 4 – flew in to MCO and landed around 10:45, got luggage at 11 and our driver (Orlando Transportation by Mike – highly recommend) was waiting with a sign for us. He stopped by Publix for us to get groceries on the way to Yacht Club. Our room wasn’t ready when we arrived (around noon) so we left our groceries and luggage with the front desk and headed to Epcot to meet our friends. At Epcot, we did Frozen Ever After (probably longest wait of our whole trip around 45 minutes, but we had drinks in hand so it was all good), 3 caballeros, and walked around World Showcase, saw a princess calvacade etc. We had “linner” resos at La Hacienda at 3:30, but at 3, we saw an approaching thunderstorm and thankfully they let us in early. Around 3:20, the skies opened up and it continued to pour for hours. Our dinner was great, but we made it last a bit long in hope the skies would clear. The rain lightened up a bit so we went to spaceship earth and Soarin, which were both walk ons due to the rain. We then went back to check in and had an evening swim at SAB.

Sat., June 5 – AK – We drove to AK leaving Yacht Club at 6:45, they let us in the gates and then the park around 7:15, and we went straight to FOP. OMG – I had never ridden it and it blew my mind. We waited maybe only 10 minutes, but as soon as we got off, the line was already at 50 minutes, and then 70 most of the day. We then did Everest, Safari, Dinosaur, Kali, and the gorilla walk all before noon. We also saw the UP bird show and then went to our Tiffins reso at 1 only to be let down because power was out at the park. He told us we could wait around, but there was no guarantee it would come back on, so we left and went to Disney Springs for lunch. Son and I hopped to Hollywood to build a Droid – another night swim and to bed.

Sun., June 6 – Magic Kingdom. Missed the 1st bus from Yacht Club which apparently came at 6:40, got on the second around 7:10 and were in the gates around 7:30. Tried to head straight to 7DMT, but the ride was down as was Splash Mountain, and both had huge lines, so we decided to do Thunder Mountain (rode 2x as walk on) and Haunted Mansion and then POTC – all walk ons. We did a few smaller rides and some shops and then lunch at Crystal Palace. I’ve seen a lot of negative reviews, but my meal was actually great 0 catfish and shrimp. We then waited 40 minutes for 7DMT and went back to the hotel for a swim. We had dinner resos at Ale and Compass, which was also great.

Mon., June 7 – Hollywood. Woke up at 6:45 to try and get a ROTR group. 4 of us were trying and my DS got us group 51! We then walked to Hollywood for rope drop. Went straight to Slinky Dog (maybe 15 minute wait) and then did TOT – also maybe 15 minutes. We had a full day at Hollywood. ROTR BG was called around 11:30 – Incredible ride. We did all the other major ones with the longest wait being rock n roller coaster (maybe 30 minutes – but it was hot!). Dinner resos at Sci Fi, which was awesome, because we needed the dark / downtime. Took the skyliner back to Epcot and walked home.

Tuesday – Cabana day! Highly recommend one if you can get one at SAB. It’s a splurge, but so nice. We went to Epcot that evening for Chefs de France and also did test track and Mission space because we missed it the first time.

Wednesday – Magic Kingdom – Got the first bus at Yacht Club at 6:40 and were the first in the park! It was awesome. We went straight to Splash after snapping some picks around 7:20, and the CM’s were discouraging people from waiting saying “we may or may not open at 8”, but we decided to wait because the weather was nice and we could sit and chat (rather than chugging through a line). They opened promptly at 8, and we were the 2nd flume. We then did all the rides we hadn’t the first day and went to our BOG lunch resos. We went back to the hotel after doing some shopping, had ice cream for dinner at Beaches and Cream, and then one last night swim.

Overall, we loved the Yacht Club. The mousekeeping was definitely missed, but we managed. All the hotel staff was awesome and SAB in itself is totally worth it. Social distancing is lacking and mask compliance was OK, but we still felt safe. Buses ran smoothly and lines were manageable. Morning park activity is key. LOVE the calvacades (better than the parades in my opinion because of the spontaneity and no crowds) Awesome vacation!

You are welcome.

A couple of additional points about BC. We were on the bottom level next to the quiet pool. My DW bought a white noise machine from Amazon. It is small, rechargeable and comes in a convenient case. I recommend getting one and placing it near your window or the door depending on your room location to wipe out the noise from the other areas of the hotel. It worked great for us by the poolside patio because guests can be unknowingly loud talkers (i.e. following an adult beverage or two) and that helped.

BC Marketplace mobile order was quite prompt and I really liked how it bagged our orders and provided them to us. The food there was of good quality. No complaints. It was hot and fresh. There was a CM to hold you outside the Marketplace to wait but you can wait while you shop too. Another thing that disappointed me about the BC was the size of the Marketplace as it was too small. I actually cannot believe that WDW would allow a Deluxe Resort to operate with such a small gift shop. It's incredible actually given how badly WDW wants its guests to spend money.

I know a lot of people rave about the feel of the BC being so relaxed and I echo those comments. Maybe because it was so freshly reopened, but I thought the grounds were immaculate and beautiful. The lobby scent was terrific and everything seemed so clean and tidy. The concrete work outside the main lobby was well done and neatly stamped. I thought that beautification project was nicely done by WDW. I know that some complain about the length of the hallways, but I guess I have always walked a lot to and from my room at WDW resorts, save for the CR Tower room I stayed at when I was a younger child and my Dad to my brother and I to WDW. CR Tower is a pretty short walk to the concourse and monorail and bus stop and I'm not sure any other hotel has the same short walking distance as CR so it is sort of an exception to the rule.

Even though we had a poor experience with mousekeeping during our trip. I will say the room was immaculate when we entered on our first night. So, to be fair, they did do a good job upon arrival.

It's funny you brought up the white noise machine. DH and I have talked several times about getting one, but we never actually buy one, and then when we are staying in a hotel and have noisy neighbors or hear kids running up and down the hall, we always ask ourselves why we didn't buy one, lol. I will definitely have to look into purchasing one.

I have always grumbled about the Marketplace. This will be our fourth stay at the BC and I agree that it is way too small. My other grumble is the food offerings. I wish they had a designated QS like the Poly and Wilderness Lodge. Oh well, third world problems I guess. I'm glad the food was of good quality, hot, and fresh. I know we will be eating there a few times during our stay.

I'm happy to hear your room was very clean despite the limited mousekeeping. I hope that is that case in August.

I’m sorry but I have told anyone that asks me about going to Disney World now- not to go.
Yes, I am still going but I am a DVC member and have an annual pass. I also can drive from Georgia so my expenses are kept down to a minimum.
We were at Epcot on Monday for dinner. We were at Hollywood studios Tuesday morning for boarding group 9 on ROTR and left after we rode since that is the closest thing now to a FP.
We know others have more patience than us and that is good. Currently we only visit to satisfy my Disney addiction by taking a walk around the park (most lines are too long)and having a dinner reservation.

We are going next week and staying at SSR for a few days. How bad were the buses? We will not have a car so will need to rely on Disney transportation. We will be in the Congress Park section
I was in CP from May 12-20. Buses RETURNING to SSR from the parks were terrible. Like consistent 45 minute to one hour waits. Buses TO parks were better, but CP is the fourth of five bus stops so often they were too full by them to fit everyone.

It's funny you brought up the white noise machine. DH and I have talked several times about getting one, but we never actually buy one, and then when we are staying in a hotel and have noisy neighbors or hear kids running up and down the hall, we always ask ourselves why we didn't buy one, lol. I will definitely have to look into purchasing one.

I have always grumbled about the Marketplace. This will be our fourth stay at the BC and I agree that it is way too small. My other grumble is the food offerings. I wish they had a designated QS like the Poly and Wilderness Lodge. Oh well, third world problems I guess. I'm glad the food was of good quality, hot, and fresh. I know we will be eating there a few times during our stay.

I'm happy to hear your room was very clean despite the limited mousekeeping. I hope that is that case in August.
I LOVE a white noise machine, we just bought a tiny one for travel, to replace the one that we wore out.

I was in CP from May 12-20. Buses RETURNING to SSR from the parks were terrible. Like consistent 45 minute to one hour waits. Buses TO parks were better, but CP is the fourth of five bus stops so often they were too full by them to fit everyone.
Aw man not what I wanna hear lol! Hopefully it's a little better when we go next week. Would you suggest walking to another bus stop in the morning to get the bus to the parks? We stayed at OKW in October & used the main bus stop & ended up waiting an hour for a bus to MK because it always filled up at the first stop and I don't want to deal with that again.

We just got back from a 6 day trip and had a wonderful time. Lots of early mornings to get to parks 45 minutes before opening, but were able to knock the big rides out first and hang at the pool in the afternoons. I think the longest ride we waiting for was Frozen Ever After and that was in the middle of the day on our first day. 10 minute wait for FOP after driving to Animal Kingdoms and arriving at 7. Got group 51 for ROTR at the 7 Am try. Definitely have post vacation blues now!

We will also be driving to the parks… how early were they allowing cars into theparking lots? Thank you!

You can use white noise apps too right on your phone-same concept and one less thing to buy/pack. :) My family loves white noise. We use the app and have also been known to travel with a box fan, haha. Thank God we drive.

You can use white noise apps too right on your phone-same concept and one less thing to buy/pack. :) My family loves white noise. We use the app and have also been known to travel with a box fan, haha. Thank God we drive.
Does that allow your battery to charge and remain charged all night? Like as long as you are plugged in you’ll wake up to 100% even after using the white noise all night?

Aw man not what I wanna hear lol! Hopefully it's a little better when we go next week. Would you suggest walking to another bus stop in the morning to get the bus to the parks? We stayed at OKW in October & used the main bus stop & ended up waiting an hour for a bus to MK because it always filled up at the first stop and I don't want to deal with that again.
I absolutely do. We walked to Paddock several mornings. It won’t help the return commute, which was much worse, but…

I am familiar with the app, but my understanding (and I could be totally wrong so don't kill me over this comment) is that you are supposed to put the white noise machine near the location where the noise comes from. So, if you have noise near the hall, you but the noise maker near your door adjacent to the hall. I just didn't want to put my phone that far away from my bed because I need my phone for my alarm and as a clock. Our room at BC was not equipped with an alarm clock radio.

I am familiar with the app, but my understanding (and I could be totally wrong so don't kill me over this comment) is that you are supposed to put the white noise machine near the location where the noise comes from. So, if you have noise near the hall, you but the noise maker near your door adjacent to the hall. I just didn't want to put my phone that far away from my bed because I need my phone for my alarm and as a clock. Our room at BC was not equipped with an alarm clock radio.
We’ve always just put it on the nightstand and it works fine. It doesn’t drain our battery either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter