Here now-interesting observation re DVC sales kiosks.

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
First, every DVC Sales kiosk I approached yesterday told me that they were out of the medallions, sliders, anything ti give away. But they all said "But stop by tomorrow because starting February 1st, we're supposed to get a new gift to give out. Today was the interesting observation-every DVC kiosk I saw was closed, no one there. The biggest surprise was at Disney Springs, where they're always there, at least the one in the Marketplace area. Today it was closed, covered up. No one was here at BC all the times I went by. Gee, and I was really excited yesterday. Today I met someone who saw I had a DVC shirt on and he asked if I liked DVC because they were considering joining. Wasn't sure what to say.

I'm guessing because the FW cabins went live. So they probably are receiving training on them and the new gift is some how related to the cabins.

The guy at the DVC kiosk told me he was to be trained January 24-27 on CFW.

I stopped at the DVC desk at OKW this past weekend - no swag. Interested in seeing the Fort Wilderness DVC cabins.
I went to Fort Wilderness today, hoping to see at least one CFW. If DVC is selling points, there should be something to see. Well, I didn't see anything except lots of the existing log cabins. And I talked with a couple of Cast Members working at Fort Wilderness, but all they'd say was "We'll see how it is".
I now have 3 of the pins, but they don't say or imply anything about the cabins. I checked into Kidani today, and surprisingly there were Membership Magic Pins on both the pin boards I saw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter