Here now. Crowds aren’t too bad (yet).

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Crowds are average or perhaps even slightly less than average. I was here for rope drop but since it was a Magic Morning, I went to Buzz instead of Fantasyland.

One note about Buzz: scoring has been broken all morning. Four times in a row I broke 2M and not one of them came through. There’s no high-score board displayed and no one’s getting scores. I told a CM a few hours ago and apparently he raised it to his lead but still nothing. He said something about the server being in Dallas. I wish they’d bring it here and (hopefully) eliminate the myriad of pesky scoring problems.

I plan to stay till early evening or so.

I hope the scoring problem is resolved soon. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks!

I dropped by to check on it about ten minutes ago. I just happened to go in the exit at the same time as a lead. I spoke with her about it and she said she’d make another call (to Dallas, presumably) and then check on it. Hopefully it’s fixed. It’s kind of frustrating.

Hey, have you ever gone all out just to see how high you can score if you weren’t trying to keep it under the scoreboard limit?

I just got off Buzz not long ago and was wondering why the highest score was around 500,000, given that I know you're in the park today! This explains it...

(I'm currently wandering around in a slightly disoriented fashion as I'm too used to WDW and everything is slightly different here. Also, lack of sleep from having taken an early morning flight today...)

So: the scoring is (sort of) fixed. That is, people’s pictures now come with scores. But I just got off the ride and had the number-one spot. But when I pulled up the picture... I had someone else’s score. 19,000 and 14,000. So annoying. Scoring has been broken all day and when it finally works, they give me the wrong score. They need to tear down whatever system is in place and replace it. With one that works. The current system simply sucks.

Hey, have you ever gone all out just to see how high you can score if you weren’t trying to keep it under the scoreboard limit?

Hmm. Don’t think I have. What I have done is break 2M on one gun and then break 2M on the other. So in total my score was somewhere around 4,100,000.

Hmm. Don’t think I have. What I have done is break 2M on one gun and then break 2M on the other. So in total my score was somewhere around 4,100,000.

Wow!! Now that's skill!
I hope they fix this someday so we can know what some of you top Buzz guys can actually get!

Wow!! Now that's skill!
I hope they fix this someday so we can know what some of you top Buzz guys can actually get!

Thanks. The truth is, though, that no one can do that without the ride stopping at least once in front of a high-value target. Someone once said to me that “Your score is your score, whether the ride stopped or not.”

Also, scoring is fixed now. Which means that it works now as well as it usually does. Which isn’t great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter