Here now and....

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Wow the parks are empty!!!:cheer2: weather is a spotty shower that seems to come around 500ish and doesn't hang around long. It's hot but manageable if you duck into shows and indoor rides. Crowds in the morning until around 200 are very low ( TOT was 10-15 minute wait, Soarin had a posted wait time of 40 minutes but was 20. Test track had a similar posted wait tine but we didn't do it so not sure actual time - can't imagine it was high. Mission Space Green 5 minutes, Orange 10 and Orange was walk on). Around 300ish the parks do pick up a bit and posted times go to about 60-80 minutes which is too long for my DD who is getting spoiled with the morning wait times and power of her MB. Hoping this park trend continues for a few more days :goodvibes

Sounds like a great week to go. First week of school for lots of places. If I could travel this week and be down there I would in a second. Lol enjoy your trip.

This is why I think the week after Labor Day is basically untouchable as far as crowds go. So many kids going back to school, so families are reluctant to take vacations.

This is so great to hear!!! I'll be there in 8 days, hopefully the crowds continue to stay low!!!

Glad you are having a good time. Thanks for the report. We were there a week or so ago and it was still pretty busy.

Looks like Labor Day week continues to be the best week to go for low crowds.

Can anyone share any pics of what the crowds look like now at the parks? I am going to be there in 10 days and I am so excited to go during low crowd time!

Can anyone share any pics of what the crowds look like now at the parks? I am going to be there in 10 days and I am so excited to go during low crowd time!

10 days for us, too! So excited to hear the crowds are low! I'm looking at the Lines app, and right now, both Test Track and Soarin' are 10-15 minute waits and 7DMT is 30! :cheer2:

I was at DHS yesterday, and the line for Toy Story was 20 mins at 11am. Didn't wait in a single line for anything until noon, but even then they were minimal. All the CMs everywhere were saying "congrats to the planners in your party on scheduling a trip during the best month of the year!" because it was cooler weather than the previous week and they said September is their slowest month. Much much better than Labor day weekend (Sat/Sun/Mon), which was muggy and hot and pretty crowded.

Hope it stays like this I will be there in 4 days!!!

This always has been one of the best weeks to go as far as crowds go. I am seriously debating it next year, but the weather is what stops me. I did go at the end of September in 2012 and managed in that heat, so how bad could it be. I have been checking wait times on the app and couldn't believe the longest wait at 2pm was 60 minutes for 7DMT, which was not even bad considering how long that line has been since it opened.

I love going in November, and have been going during the same week for so many years now.. but so many people caught onto it and now it is just not the same.

We got back last night and we didn't even need our FP+ really for anything on Monday or Tuesday, crowds were super low. Other than the heat, it was perfect.

To give you a flavor, this was MK around 10:00 on August 30th, which was a Saturday on a holiday weekend with evening EMH:

(hopefully you can see this...it's from my FB)

10599516_10202417674115051_1621291858670266480_n.jpg

So whatever you see will be less than this. :thumbsup2

We were shocked by how few people were in the parks and by how much we got done. We buzzed through our touring plan before 10:30 and stood around waiting for our 7DMT FP+ window to open. We typically go in October and thought those crowds were management, but October seems super busy compared to this time of year!

To give you a flavor, this was MK around 10:00 on August 30th, which was a Saturday on a holiday weekend with evening EMH:

(hopefully you can see this...it's from my FB)

10599516_10202417674115051_1621291858670266480_n.jpg

So whatever you see will be less than this. :thumbsup2

We were shocked by how few people were in the parks and by how much we got done. We buzzed through our touring plan before 10:30 and stood around waiting for our 7DMT FP+ window to open. We typically go in October and thought those crowds were management, but October seems super busy compared to this time of year!

Wahoo!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter