Here kitty kitty kitty, I want a Selfie.

Yeah, she crossed a barrier. It's her fault. Jaguar is going to be a jaguar, you know? I mean, I'm glad the injuries weren't life threatening and hopefully that's a lesson learned.

Idiot. I really hope this person doesn't reproduce. Maybe she will go home and have a Tide Pod to feel better.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the enclosure looks like? I’m just curious as to what lengths she had to go to to get close enough to the jaguar to get scratched. Did she have to climb over a wall to get to the caged in area? This is just another example of, “The rules don’t apply to me.”

Does anyone know what the enclosure looks like? I’m just curious as to what lengths she had to go to to get close enough to the jaguar to get scratched. Did she have to climb over a wall to get to the caged in area? This is just another example of, “The rules don’t apply to me.”

Here is a photo. She definitely had to heave herself up and over the barrier. The cage looks to be a good 4ft(?) at least back. So even if one leans forward and extends their arms, they aren't close enough to the cage for the jaguar to swipe through to them. I'm not sure how deep is the shrubbery in between and whether she can stand on any soil once over the barrier. But, is anyone not able to figure out, other than this imbecile and small children, that the barrier is there to keep people away from being right up against the cage? She had to have been bending down, leaning against the cage, if she wanted her face near the jaguar to get a selfie.

thumbnail.jpg

Actions like her's are why we can't have nice things.

Yes. :sad2: Frankly, all news media should be posting a pic of her full face dead on, laying on the ground, since she was so desperate to post a selfie of herself. She wanted a pic that badly, GIVE IT TO HER. :rolleyes: Maybe that would make other stupid people think first, if their imbecile actions would be plastered all over the media.

She missed one crucial step to being qualified for the award. Maybe we can give her an Honorable Mention...

Give her time. Give her time. It won't take long for someone that stupid to make the actual list. :sad2:

She’s now saying the fence should be moved back. That she had no idea the jaguar would reach thru the fence. I can’t. This woman needs to be banned before she gets an animal killed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter