Here is a website for MM string lights !

Thank you so much. Those are perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. I know it's early (we're not going 'till jan 2004) but I'm so excited I can't help getting ready. I'll give them to my in-laws for Christmas. I appreciate your help:teeth:

Thank you so much. Those are perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. I know it's early (we're not going 'till jan 2004) but I'm so excited I can't help getting ready. I'll give them to my in-laws for Christmas. I appreciate your help:teeth:

Those really are cute. I noticed they say indoor use only--anybody know if there are any indoor/outdoor ones out there?

I got those lights from that site. I used them outside without a problem. The only thing was they were blinking but I was just so happy to find them. In fact it was another DISer who suggested them last year. I couldn't remember the site...I kept thinking the place was "Koala" something. LOL I was close!!

I put the lights in the shopping cart and it says the lights are unavailable at this time. Let's keep shopping for these elusive items!

Krisu
since you already have them and the site linked above is sold out...perhaps you could see if there is any distributor/manufacturer info on the package that you have.

If you could find that info and post it, perhaps we could contact them to see who else carries them.

thanks in advance if you can get to this.

- lori

I found the box, it looks like an exclusive Disney Store product. There is no item number and the only address is:
The Disney Store Inc.
Glendale, California
91203-2671
I wonder if WDW Merchandising would help? Maybe they carry these at the Disney Christmas Store at Downtown Disney. Other than that I would check eBay and maybe sign up for e-mail reminders if something matching the description comes up for bid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter