Here is a set made just for...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
My very loving wife and I.... I already fixed the flower in the left hand corner....

wedding3.jpg

what a great idea....I love it and I bet she does too!!!

awesome job!!!

cindy

I told you me & NAT went way back.........so I was only 9 when we went to do our first trouble, I remember the day........The bride looked Great, the beer was free.......

....Course I could tell you all but then I'd have to kill ya......sorry I will take me & NAT's evil deeds to the grave...LOL!

An absolutely beautiful pin set! Deserves the space of highest honor. So you can take down that set with all the less important Pin Trader Pins in it and send it to me for safe keeping!:cool:

Gee Nat,

I am so thrilled that I got to see this one. The Honeymoon couple were the perfect finishing touch.

Now I feel like I should send you the Inauguration pin back - nah.

It looks great and I am sure Sandy loves it.

What a wonderful set and a wonderful picture.

Darlene

Nat.......that is beautiful. I know you have been working on that for months.

Great job! Can't wait to see it in person!

you are so very talented. I actually collected the same pins to do some sort of "Love" collage and never even considered using a wedding photo. Your framed pin sets continually impress me and give me inspiration!! great work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter