Here is a random question...

I wear one. I'm terribly messy when I cook. My mom makes them. I've also seen them at craft fairs.

I love my apron. I have gone through 2 of them. Very messy and to smelly anymore. I do wash them. I cook very messy and wear old clothes to cook as well.

I love to cook and wear an apron about 50% of the time, it just depends on how messy I think things will get...

I am also a potter and always wear an apron while I am working in the studio. Obviously, not the same apron!

I have multiple aprons for home and at the studio.

Last edited:
Nope, you're lucky if I'm even wearing a shirt most of the time.

But what section are they in? It wouldn't be women's clothes. Maybe with the housewares section where they sell kitchen appliances like toasters and dishes?

I think you can find them around kitchen towels, etc..

Never wear an apron, but I should when making spaghetti and meatballs. Everytime I get splattered with sauce. I have aprons too, so the only logical conclusion I can come up with is that I'm too lazy to put the darn thing on. :confused3

And your neighbor sounds adorable! :goodvibes I'm still chuckling to her jury duty response.

She told me the other day that when the election rolls around she needs a ride to vote but doesn't want a ride from someone with different political ideals because they would probably bump her off so she couldn't vote and nobody would go looking for the body of an 89 year old lady!! Lol!:rotfl:

She told me the other day that when the election rolls around she needs a ride to vote but doesn't want a ride from someone with different political ideals because they would probably bump her off so she couldn't vote and nobody would go looking for the body of an 89 year old lady!! Lol!:rotfl:

I LOVE her! :lovestruc

OP, your neighbor sounds like a hoot!

As for aprons, I wear them when baking or doing something really messy and if I'm cleaning up from a large dinner (holiday, dinner party, that kind of thing).

Yes, I wear an apron when I cook or bake. I have a collection of them and am always looking for new ones.

OP, would she enjoy being in the kitchen with you while you cooked her meal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter