Here I am!

charstar

Wishes to You!
Charstar here!
Ok, I'm not that important, but I am a full grown Disneyaholoic. I love WDW, the mouse, all those great princesses and magic in all it's forms. I am somewhat new on the boards, a couple of days old. I love it here already! Why was I not here 5 years ag? I don't know. Mastering the way around the internet was hard enough.Google thanks or I'd still be in the dark. Links are a wonderful thing. That said, I hope to make many friends here and become a part of the community of the Disboards. I have tried several forums and I think I have found my home!

I can't wait to meet you all . :chat:
charstar :flower1:

Welcome to the DIS charstar! It's great here!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Happy posting!

Just wanted to welcome you to the boards,looks like your next WDW vacation will be a little before mine,as we're going in November....Hope to see you doing lots of posting!
Have fun,
Kirsten pirate:

It's good to hear from everyone. It has been so much fun reading all the posts, sometimes I even forget to post responces, We have been working and reworking our reservations, and looking for the most value, If it works out, I may be able to plan a short trip at Christmas as well with our left over tickets assuming we get the no experation option which is now looking good.

What are your favorite place her to chat?
:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter