Hercules Merch?

purple hippo

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are here at WDW...does anyone know ow if there is Hercules meech in any of the parks? If so which park and area or store? Thanks!!!

I saw some Hercules shirts (and a shirt of the Muses) and a bag in the DisneyStyle store at Disney Springs this week. It's the store across from the Starbucks on the way to the West Side of DS and near the balloon.

We saw a few things the week before Christmas - my daughter likes Hercules and this is what she recalls:

Loungefly bag and wristlet, dress and headband*:
  • Legends of Hollywood (DHS)
  • Uptown Jewelers (MK)
  • The space between Co-Op and Tren-D (Disney Springs)
Plush Pegasus, Hercules spirit jersey, Hades jogger pants and sweatshirt (designed as a set, sold separately)*
  • Emporium (MK)
  • Creations Shop (Epcot)
  • Discovery Trading Co. (AK) - There may also have been a Hercules denim jacket here, or it might have been at one of the other main stores, she can't remember
  • Mickey's of Hollywood (DHS)
  • World of Disney (Disney Springs)
Hades and baby Hercules ornament
  • Christmas Shoppe (MK)
  • Disney's Days of Christmas (Disney Springs)
Good luck hunting!

*Not all items listed together were necessarily all in each store, but at least two could be found in all stores.

I saw some Hercules shirts (and a shirt of the Muses) and a bag in the DisneyStyle store at Disney Springs this week. It's the store across from the Starbucks on the way to the West Side of DS and near the balloon.

We saw a few things the week before Christmas - my daughter likes Hercules and this is what she recalls:

Loungefly bag and wristlet, dress and headband*:
  • Legends of Hollywood (DHS)
  • Uptown Jewelers (MK)
  • The space between Co-Op and Tren-D (Disney Springs)
Plush Pegasus, Hercules spirit jersey, Hades jogger pants and sweatshirt (designed as a set, sold separately)*
  • Emporium (MK)
  • Creations Shop (Epcot)
  • Discovery Trading Co. (AK) - There may also have been a Hercules denim jacket here, or it might have been at one of the other main stores, she can't remember
  • Mickey's of Hollywood (DHS)
  • World of Disney (Disney Springs)
Hades and baby Hercules ornament
  • Christmas Shoppe (MK)
  • Disney's Days of Christmas (Disney Springs)
Good luck hunting!

*Not all items listed together were necessarily all in each store, but at least two could be found in all stores.
Thank you both so much!!!! My daughter is also a huge Hercules fan as we wondered today we looked but couldn't find anything. Occasionally we saw someone wearing something Hercules but nothing that looked new. That's why I thought I would post here so THANK YOU!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter