Henri

Stay safe and hopefully you already hit the local market. The last time we were in CT near the shore during hurricane season most of the stores had no electricity.

I'm still in the white area, but it's definitely all over our news. We did our normal "storm prep" stuff - tipped down the basketball net, tied up the pool floaties, and stacked the deck chairs in a secure spot.

Stay safe, and pixie dust wishes :wizard: that you don't lose power or have too much clean-up to deal with!!

It’s literally a blue dot on a map?
Yes. Someone even wrote a song about me and where I live:
Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feelings that live inside me
I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa...

We're on the map (NYC) but stuck in WDW tonight after our flight this evening was cancelled.
Hope the storm takes a last minute right turn.

Yup... I am a little north of your blue dot... near Greenfield MA. Hoping we continue to stay on the edge. at the least I am expecting to be battling with my sump pump and cellar water... I am hoping all the trees stay up... they all seem so big and my house so small LOL.

Stay safe New England!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter