Henna tatoos

broadwaylindsey

Earning My Ears
I heard that in the Morocco Pavilion you can get a henna tattoo. Does anyone know the prices or information about them? Thanks!

I want to do that so bad! I never did it before (at Disney at least), but I think the prices depend on the size and I don't always see the people either. :confused3

Yeah, the prices depend on size and which design you're getting. They give you a book, and you get to choose which design you want. If I remember correctly, the prices ranged from $15 to (about??) $45

I'm not sure if you know how a henna tattoo works, but basically they use this icing like material to make the tattoo, and after you let it dry for a couple hours, it kinda flakes off, thus leaving the actual tattoo.

Here's a picture of my henna, which was $15. The design is simple, but I thought it was pretty :-)

tumblr_inline_ml29cy5f2D1rgf130.png

Here it is after the stuff flaked off:

tumblr_inline_ml29vhE0kW1rgf130.jpg

Here's the one my mother got, which was a little more expensive ($20). You can see the design is a bit more intricate though

tumblr_inline_ml29cj4Jba1rgf130.png

The cast member who did our hennas offered to sprinkle glitter on it so that it looked nice while the crusty stuff was still on, and I remember the tattoo lasting about a week and a half after it flaked :-)

Yeah, the prices depend on size and which design you're getting. They give you a book, and you get to choose which design you want. If I remember correctly, the prices ranged from $15 to (about??) $45

I'm not sure if you know how a henna tattoo works, but basically they use this icing like material to make the tattoo, and after you let it dry for a couple hours, it kinda flakes off, thus leaving the actual tattoo.

Here's a picture of my henna, which was $15. The design is simple, but I thought it was pretty :-)

Here it is after the stuff flaked off:

Here's the one my mother got, which was a little more expensive ($20). You can see the design is a bit more intricate though

The cast member who did our hennas offered to sprinkle glitter on it so that it looked nice while the crusty stuff was still on, and I remember the tattoo lasting about a week and a half after it flaked :-)

Thank you so much for the info its very helpful!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter