Helpp

Tina s

Earning My Ears
Hi. I have tckts and hotel booked in hopes if going to the mickeys very merry xmas party on dec 16th. Half my family booked the tickets and i needed 3 more. But unfortunatley tickets are sold out online. Does anyone know if there will be extra tickets sold at the gate?

I believe that sold out means no tix at the gate. I think it would be potential mayhem if Disney allowed for sales at the gates after having been sold out elsewhere.

Hi. I have tckts and hotel booked in hopes if going to the mickeys very merry xmas party on dec 16th. Half my family booked the tickets and i needed 3 more. But unfortunatley tickets are sold out online. Does anyone know if there will be extra tickets sold at the gate?

Sold out is sold out. Looks like you have some hard decisions to make.

Most likely out of luck. You could call guest services to see if you have any options. But as far as I remember, those tickets are nonrefundable, so people won't be turning them in because they decided not to go.
Unfortunately, doesn't appear to be any good answers. Either part of your group goes to the party or none and you lose the tickets as well.

Most likely out of luck. You could call guest services to see if you have any options. But as far as I remember, those tickets are nonrefundable, so people won't be turning them in because they decided not to go.
Unfortunately, doesn't appear to be any good answers. Either part of your group goes to the party or none and you lose the tickets as well.
They’re non refundable, but I have had them refund me when we had to cancel a trip so not sure if they will b/c of your circumstance. They also will usually let you change dates so if there is a different day you can all go, they will likely let you do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter